iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deer Hunt

Started by Autocar, October 23, 2011, 06:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Bill Gaiche,  Ya notice that I am wearing my "lucky hat".   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

This morning was a good morning.  At 9:15 I caught this big guy traveling through.  He was 4½ years old, and a  heavy antlered 8 point with 11" and 12" G2's, with a 17" inside spread.   :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

The smile says it all  :).  Very nice deer!

jdtuttle

Looks like a wall hanger for the new cabin addition, nice deer.
jim
Have a great day

purple otter

That's  a beauty ! I wish our season up here in NY was a little longer,especially since it's too mild for ice fishing :-\ Looks like you will be enjoying some nice venison this winter.
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

Magicman

For curiosity sake, I had him scored. 142 1/8.

sbishop

Congrats...nice looking buck!

Burlkraft

Way to go MM  8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

MapleNut

Very nice and looks like a heavy rack to!! :)
2005 WM LT40HDG28, 5500 IRON MULE, 272,262,046, & A PIC!

SwampDonkey

MM, with all that deer meat this fall/winter I was wondering if you make minced meat from any of it for pies.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Thanks guys, that is one of my better bucks.

SD, I have never eaten minced meat and would have no idea how to make it.  I guess that I should Google it.   :P

SwampDonkey

The store bought stuff has no meat, just minced/ground fruit. But the home made around here added deer meat or moose meat.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Scott

Very Nice! A great score to.
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!