iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Packed to go, well, hope so...

Started by Woodwalker, October 15, 2011, 09:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodwalker

Never been to Colorado Elk hunting before and I've got a conflict with a horse show that is causing me to pack my hunting stuff and ship with one group while I pack everything else I own to go to a horse show.
Found out pretty quick I didn't have enough clothes to split and send half one way and the other half with me. I bought some more cold weather gear and a bunch of fire making devices in case I don't have enough clothing. I've got a side by side packed with half as much stuff as Lewis and Clark carried with them that's going to trailer up to Colorado. The other half is in the in the trailer going to Ardmore. We are pulling out tomorrow morning headed the show and sometime next weekend I'll fly out Oklahoma  to Colorado to meet up with the hunting party. Sure hope I've got everything packed to go the right direction!
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

Magicman

Good luck with your Colorado elk hunting trip.   smiley_thumbsup   We are about through packing and will leave Tuesday morning before breakfast.   ;D   
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Autocar

Bill

thecfarm

Wish you guys luck and would like to see some pictures of CO and some elk.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chris Burchfield

I took the first and new shotgun on vacation I'd gotten that year for Christmas, and planned on target shooting with it.  Left my shells at home.   :-\  Don't forget your rifle or cartridges for that rifle.   :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Thank You Sponsors!