iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Goals in Motion

Started by Patty, October 13, 2011, 06:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

Go Patty Go..........Go Patty Go..........Go Patty Go......... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Norm

Well unfortunately for Patty she's come down with a really bad case of the flu. This was her last week and on Tuesday morning came down very sick. I've been sticking around the house keeping an eye on her and if she's not better this morning I'm taking her into the doctor. I feel real bad for her as she's worked so darn hard only to get sick the last week.

sprucebunny

I hope Patty feels better quickly !

You're doing so great Patty ! You are lots stronger, now, and can whip the flu, too  :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

SwampDonkey

Get well soon Patty, so you can finish your goal.  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roxie

So sorry to hear she got the flu this close to the end of her goal.  The most important thing though, is that she feels better soon. 
Say when

isawlogs

Patty ...    :-* :-* :-* :-*   These always help a little .  ;D  Get well soon.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Norm

Well she dodged the bullet on the DR, she's sitting up in bed able to keep water down. I'm going to whip up some of my famous chicken broth for later today to see if that helps.  :)

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

jim king

It is all probably due to the cut back on the beer for the diet.  Give the lady a cold one and get her going :D

Patty

Thanks for the well wishes, guys, I appreciate them very much.

I really was looking forward to the finale tomorrow. I think I had it whipped; but now I will be lucky to get out of bed.  :-\   Bummer...
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Sprucegum

You're in better shape to whip a flu than you were 6 weeks ago; just eat your soup now..

Patty

She's alive!!     8)

Ok so I missed the whole finale, and don't know exactly how I fared on the test results such as push-ups and sit-ups and such, but I do know that when I got on the scale last night, I had lost 20 pounds. Ah yes, life is good!! Even my skinny jeans (you girls know what I am talking about)* are loose on me. Now I understand that I have had little to no food intake in the past week, and I am weak as all get out, so once I start to keep food down on a regular basis some pounds will come back. I am signing up for a whole year of classes in 2012. I want to visit this thread in May or June again to see where I am at on fitness. You all have been super with your support. Thanks again.  ;)

* all women own 3 sets of jeans......fat jeans, medium jeans and their ultimate....SKINNY jeans. We save those skinny jeans hoping that someday a magical star will shine down, and those jeans will zip right up when we try them on.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

sandhills

Glad to hear you're feeling better, can't be sick over the holidays (especially if Norms cooking prime rib) and most of all congratulations on the success!  Have a Merry Christmas!

sprucebunny

Glad you feel better.
20 pounds is awesome especially since I'm sure you have gained a bunch of muscle.

Congratulations  8) 8)

You are ready to whip your weight in wildcats  ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Norm

And I'm here to testify she looks darn good in those skinny jeans.  :o

jim king

QuoteAnd I'm here to testify she looks darn good in those skinny jeans.

Better keep that young lady in the house with strict hours.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

8) 8)

When do we get the pic !!!!    You know we like pictures.  ;D

Marcel

Burlkraft

Congrats Patty  8)  8)  8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!