iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sad News Regarding Brother Noble

Started by NoblesSon, September 29, 2011, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

My prayers are with you and your family.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

willowrunlmbr

Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family through this time.
Super LT40G36, JD544B, NH LX 885, coupla stihls, sore back, and never enough time

semologger

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with your family.

ely

it is heart wrenching to hear of his passing, but i thank the family for telling the FF family about bro.noble   he will be missed,. the story that jeff told about the pickup alarm going off brought tears to my eyes.... good tears though... thanks to bro noble for sharing his life online as well.

Weekend_Sawyer

I am so sorry to hear the sad news.
Bro Noble and his stoopid cows will be missed.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Phorester

A good person.  I'll sure miss his humor and insight on this board.  One of many people that came into my life from this here internet  that I wished I had been able to meet in person.

Ed_K

With tears in my eye's,I'm sorry for your loss.We talked a time or two about cows.Prayer's for the family.
Ed K
Ed K

Sprucegum

Thank you for thinking of us at this time, as we will be thinking of you and share in your sorrow.

Don K

I have been off the forum for a few days and this took the air right out of me. He has been as long as I've been a member. I am sorry for your loss. He will be greatly missed. My prayers go out for you.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

moosehunter

R.I.P. Brother Noble. You will be missed here.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Radar67

I guess he is free of the stoopid cows. Sad to hear this news. :(
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

jtmccallum

I am sorry to hear the news.  My son and I enjoyed  our visit with him and the tour of his place a couple of years ago.  He will be missed.
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

ibseeker

My condolences on the loss of your father. The stoopid cows comment always made me laugh. He was well-liked and respected here.
Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

CHARLIE

I'm so sorry for you loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers to get through this difficult time.  Brother Noble and I shared the same birthday and I'll always remember him on that day for sure. 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

asy

I'm coming late to this awful news, but it's no less heartbreaking.

Noble, and Tom, were two of my 'advisors', always good for 'fatherly advice' when I needed it.

I recall one message I got that made a huge difference to me and really made me think about something I was going to do, that I didn't. It was definately the right advice, I just couldn't see past my anger at the time.

It's so sad...

L.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

ADAMINMO

So sorry for your loss. My condolence to you and your family.

sawguy21

The last few weeks have been tough around the FF.  :(
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

RavioliKid

I am so sorry for your loss. Peace and blessings to your family.

RavioliKid

motohed

I am sorry for your loss , you and your family will be in our prayers .

Phorester

SwampDonkey

Yip, and on top of it all mom's brother had quadruple by-pass Friday.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Bro. Noble, I miss you on this splendid Fall day, that is all I can say.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

Bro Noble and Tom  are telling stories and pulling pranks, this fine day, entertaining the Saints.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!