iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bluecreeper

Started by Tam-i-am, September 20, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

We have a old troy build rototiller that has been sitting out for years. Locked up tight. My Son squirted some Rust Reeper/Blue Creeper down the hole. Next day it pulled fine.

Last night he called me asking that I get some more as he wants to take it to the shooting range to show the others how well it works on his competition guns and for wiping them down to store.

This is good stuff Guys!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

isawlogs

I use it on my guns too, if memory serves me well , I think it was one of the first things it was made for in the begining for Rust Reaper. I wipe down my black powder with it after cleaning the barrel and it has been much easier to clean after shooting it since having done so. The breech plug sure is easier to get out for cleaning  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Brad_bb

Quote from: SwampDonkey on September 22, 2011, 05:35:24 AM
It's gotten to the point something like stovepipe, screws, fasteners and sand paper all have to be ordered if you want decent stuff.  ::)
Ain't that the truth!!!  I have a fantasy about having a high quality hardware store.  Focusing on hardware.  I have to go to 5 different stores sometimes before I find what I'm looking for, and many times they don't have it and I have to find it online.  I'd like one local store with any hardware (fasteners bushings etc) that you'd need.  I'd also have a small custom machine shop attached for those unique parts they need.  A lot of these stores don't focus on their hardware, when that is what would get me in the door.  If they waste my time by not having what I need, especially when it's not an uncommon hardware item, it makes me mad and I won't buy anything.  But when you cater to people with having the hardware they need, even if it's not very profitable, you can then also sell them the other more common stuff they need where you can make your money.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

moosehunter

My time clock started loosing time last week, 15 minutes a day. I thought I was going to have to buy a new one. Read this thread and tried the rust reaper on it two days ago. It's working great again!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Jeff

Al, order some. You won't regret it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

My time clock is loosing time, and I think that the squeaky joints are caused by Rust Birthdays.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

My Bluecreeper order arrived today.   8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

doctorb

Wow! Don't have a clue what you guys are talking about!  Nothing I own ever rusts ;). Guess I'll have to get some!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

isawlogs

Maybe not but those fishing reels will love ya even more if you put a drop or three in the gear housing  ;) :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Al_Smith

Quote from: Jeff on September 23, 2011, 01:26:14 PM
Al, order some. You won't regret it.
I will .Too many irons in the fire right now  .Being a man of many interests I have my cabinet makers hat on at this time .I'm not so sure if I were ever to get married again I'd admit to knowing anything .Lawdy what a honey -do list these ladies can muster up if you have the talent ,geeze . :D

Norm

Quote from: Jeff on September 22, 2011, 09:44:39 PM
The ultimate goal is to get enough people to realize how much better this product is that it can be purchased everywhere locally. Ask your local hardware or auto parts store to order a case and buy it from them. :)

And how good the customer service is. I got in late yesterday from combining and remembered to shoot them a request on the website about my order status. Now this was late on a Friday so really didn't expect to hear about it until Monday. Not an hour later I had an email from Tammy saying it shipped the same day I ordered but since she was at home couldn't track it. If I didn't get the order on Monday let her know and she'd track it for me.

Thanks Tammy!

Papa1stuff

Just sent my first order for the creeper!! ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Magicman

I ordered mine on the 21st, and it came today, the 24th.   :o    smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Brad_bb

Used it today to replace a catalytic converter/head pipe.  Some of the bolts were rusted beyond being able to grab them to remove.  But some like the hanger bracket would come out after i soaked them in Bluecreeper, then backed them out, then as the rusted threads started hanging up I'd add more blue creeper, tighten them back down a few turns(to spread the blue creeper) and then back them out further.  AFter a few times doing that, they came out without snapping the bolts.  I would bet  they would have snapped if not for the lubrication  and running them in and out.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Raider Bill

I ordered some more Blue Creeper Friday and a 60" LogRite Peavey bar.
Delivered today! 6 days including the weekend or 4 business days great service!!!!!

WDH

Is there a mill in your future, or do you have some unruly neighbors to move  ???  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Al_Smith

:D Ha this thread gets going and I'll be darned if I didn't get a letter from Kroil annoucing a special price on the stuff ,just yesterday . Evidently compitition  is a good thing .Not to worry I'll get a jug of the blue stuff any way . ;)

Geeze I've got that stuff ,WD-40 ,diesel fuel and kerosine plus Marvel mystery oil .I'd certainly think with the addition of the creeper I should be able to unstick any thing .

I'd like to think of a way to unstick the governments hand out of my wallet but that's another subject all together .I don't think they make a penetrant in the world to make that happen .

Raider Bill

Just trying to fit in with you Guys! :D First I got the hat then the Woodmizer CD and now a peavy ;D

Actually I look and drool at them but right now I think my trees are too small and I don't have enough time to spend with one. It would just sit idle for a couple years which can't be good.

I've got  many blow downs I need to clean up for firewood so I got the peavey for that.

Jeff

You have dozen's of sawmills at your disposal once you need one my friend. :) Well, a couple anyhow. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Heck yes Bill all you need to do is show up with leather gloves and beer at my place...on 2nd thought I have extra gloves.  ;D

ronwood

Norm what about the extra beer??
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Al_Smith

Geeze I wish one would come my way .I've been trying almost forever to get my home built done but other things seem to take center stage . :(

Magicman

I haven't used any Bluecreeper since yesterday when I put the new Fine-Adjust Outriggers on the sawmill.   ;D

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Al_Smith on September 29, 2011, 12:46:50 PM
Geeze I wish one would come my way .I've been trying almost forever to get my home built done but other things seem to take center stage . :(

Sounds like the neighbor, been building and adding on for 30 years. His father was the same way, never could finish the house. One stint, he had a little too many of them beer and about broke his dang neck falling off the roof. Got a good disability cheque out of it anyway. ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!