iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

King Wood Stove. Need Door.

Started by Striker911, September 18, 2011, 07:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Striker911

I bought a property and while taking load after load to the scrapper or the dump I ended up throwing away my wood stove door. I have no idea I even had the stove at the time. Just hadnt got to it yet in one of 4 outbuildings. Its a great looking stove and from what I have read on it so far it would be nice to use it. All fire brick is good except for one of them is cracked. I can fix the crack but now im stuck with no door. Here is a stock picture that I found on google. Its the only one I found and it belongs to someone that posted here. This is how I found this place. I figure if u guys dont know then no one will. The stove has 3 doors. One to get to the box. One for the ash tray. And one to add wood. The door im needing is for the wood. Its the bigger of the two doors that are heavy steel.

Ive already kicked myself for tossing it. Any leads would help. Thanks.

Striker911

beenthere

Who is the mfg., and what model no. is it?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

superwd6

Looks like my parents old stove , go to newmac on the web it should be a classic model. You'll love the spring loaded auto damper for constant temp control. www.newmacfurnaces.com

doghunter

i have a door that i took of a stove that was burnt out it looked like the one u have send me the dimensions of the opening if it works u can have it for the shipping [i've pulled a few stunts like that myself ]

Thank You Sponsors!