iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I been gone a while

Started by sparks, September 16, 2011, 12:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Sorry I've been absent. I was out 10 weeks with a knee replacement. I am back now and things are going good. Still have a ways to go to get the strength back in a knee that has not been right for over 20 years. But it will get there. I appologize for not including all my buds here on the forum in this. It was a busy time and I just spaced putting it here. I know your prayers would have been welcomed. I look forward to being back on the forum.     Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

backwoods sawyer

Good to see you back around, don't overdo it until you are healed  ;)
Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

wwsjr

Welcome back, I kept track of you throught your cohorts at WM Indy. Had a strange problem with Accuset during hot summer, will talk to you later re problem. Take care and don't overdo it too quick.

Willie
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

UpInATree

Sparks! You must be the guy I need to ask...I just posted a question for adding lights to my WM LT70.  What can you tell me???  How many?  Total wattage?
Wood-mizer LT70HD D55 Wireless, Wood-Mizer ED-26, A whole bunch of Stihls. Alaskan Mill 74",  Bucket Truck, Log Truck, Chippers, trailers, dump trucks,   Kubota M9540, L3010D and B7510. Cord King.   Learning Timberframing under Jim Rogers

sparks

You at least want to keep them under 25 amps and make sure you fuse protect them.     Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

UpInATree

Thank you Sparks. A speedy recovery to you  8)
Wood-mizer LT70HD D55 Wireless, Wood-Mizer ED-26, A whole bunch of Stihls. Alaskan Mill 74",  Bucket Truck, Log Truck, Chippers, trailers, dump trucks,   Kubota M9540, L3010D and B7510. Cord King.   Learning Timberframing under Jim Rogers

Magicman

Welcome back,  it's good to see the WM family tree whole again.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fat olde elf

My wife Bonnie and I have had you on our prayer list since we first heard about your knee.  Bonnie had her first knee done 18 years ago. The other knee was done 13 years ago. The first one needed overhaluling 3 years ago. much smaller scar........She has had zero problems as she did all the therapy each time.  I got a new hip about 11 years ago so we both set off the detectors when we fly.

Thanks again for all of your courtesy in handling my 10 blade deal from the Pig Roast last year. Your blades run well.  Do all the therapy on your knee......
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Magicman

FOE,  It's good to see you also.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Meadows Miller

Gday

Welcome Back I hope you have a speedy recovery Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

zopi

Wassup sparky? Hope you heal up quick.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Thank You Sponsors!