iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ms Meadows Miller

Started by Ms Meadows Miller, September 16, 2011, 12:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Meadows Miller

Just wanted to say hello to all of Chris's friends on here. I've heard a lot about you guys.... all good. Guess he does like GRITS. LOL. :D

Warbird

beenthere

Welcome
Now who and where are you? GA by chance? or down under?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ms Meadows Miller

Thanks. From Mobile, AL. Been here all my life.

Ms Meadows Miller

Meadows Miller

Hi Babe  :) ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

Looks like Ill be singing Sweet Home Alabama for awhile  ;)  We have clicked realy well and its very rare in life you meet someone get along with realy well and get along like we have been together a long time already WDH Danny I love My Grits "Girl Raised In The South"  ;)  ;D ;D 8) Jesi wants Me to teach her how to saw  and work with Me too boot   :o :)  ;D 8)  I will But She will be getting Her Own Mill before She kicks Me of Mine  ;) :D :D ;D

So Ill be back here in the next 6 months !! :) :) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris 
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Meadows Miller

P.S Shes An awesome cook too  ;) ;D ;D she cooked me cheesy grits with sausages dismorning they are different but Nice  food1

tyb525

Thats great MM ;D I got me one of those GRITS too, although she was born in Indiana you wouldn't know the difference ;) She can cook too  ;D

You can't beat a great southern cook. :D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Ernie

So Jesi, I reckon you'll love living in Aussie.  Second only to New Zealand.  Has he got you watching the Wallabies in the Rugby World Cup?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

tcsmpsi

Ahhh...southern Alabama girl.     Welcome, ma'am.   ;)

Well, Chris...don't cross her.    ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

isawlogs

Welcome Jes, so ya can cook grits  eh eh    :D

Quote from: Meadows Miller on September 16, 2011, 03:07:21 PM
they are different

I have known that for a while  ;D :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Banjo picker

Quote from: Meadows Miller on September 16, 2011, 03:07:21 PM

P.S Shes An awesome cook too  ;) ;D ;D she coked me cheesy grits with sausages dismorning they are different but Nice  food1

Makes a pretty good friendship cake too...Welcome from the Banjo house...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

WildDog

Hi and welcome Jes :)  He must be alright, going on a holiday across the other side of the world to make some sawdust for his mates. :) Look after him for us, he's a bit soft ;)

Chris looks like you have 2 places to call home ;) ....Mate have you thought this move through, like how are you gonna get the ACCO over there? :D lack of Vegemite and all that armour you have to wear to play a game of footy ;) ;).....Then again there's good straight trees, nice folk and grits (ill take your word on the Grits)

QuoteSecond only to New Zealand.
Now Ernie we may need to talk about this ;)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Jesi

The Forestry Forum IS family!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

Welcome!   8)  Glad to meet you!  
Say when

zopi

Welcome!

This board needs more ladies...will keep these old farts polite.. lol
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

submarinesailor

Quote from: zopi on September 16, 2011, 07:49:23 PM
Welcome!

What you talking about ZOPI. ::) ::) ::) ::)  We are always polite, just sometime we just forget about it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bruce

WDH

Welcome Jesi!  We need more GRITS  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DR Buck

Quote from: submarinesailor on September 16, 2011, 07:52:42 PM
Quote from: zopi on September 16, 2011, 07:49:23 PM
Welcome!

What you talking about ZOPI. ::) ::) ::) ::)  We are always polite, just sometime we just forget about it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bruce

Usually just us sailors Bruce.    ;D ;D    and Dan Shade too .. .... cause he works with sailors.  :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Ms Meadows Miller

Thanks for the gracious welcome. Sorry for occupying so much of his time. LOL. I know he's chomping at the bit to get back to cutting some trees. Hopefully he'll be able to get things in order in Mobile, AL. I REALLY enjoy him being here with me.

beenthere

Quote from: Ernie on September 16, 2011, 04:06:19 PM
So Jesi, I reckon you'll love living in Aussie.  Second only to New Zealand.  Has he got you watching the Wallabies in the Rugby World Cup?

Do all the teams have wallabies playing?  That should be interesting. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

clww

Usually just us sailors Bruce.    ;D ;D    and Dan Shade too .. .... cause he works with sailors.  :D

I agree! :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

zopi

Quote from: Ms Meadows Miller on September 16, 2011, 09:01:19 PM
Thanks for the gracious welcome. Sorry for occupying so much of his time. LOL. I know he's chomping at the bit to get back to cutting some trees. Hopefully he'll be able to get things in order in Mobile, AL. I REALLY enjoy him being here with me.

Meh...He might forget about the mill over those biscuits...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Coon

Meadows, Now I think I've heard it all...... you come from down under and join the grits clan sheesh..... :D   ;D  Remember though that the cheese on the grits is just a cover up.   ;)   :D 

Welcome to the clan MS Meadows Miller,  I think you'll fit in just fine.   ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Meadows Miller

Gday

Thanks for giving Jesi a warm welcome everyone  ;D ;D Ill be setting up camp here ASAP I love being with you Babe  ;) ;D 8)

Thank You Sponsors!