iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Marcel!!!!

Started by Raider Bill, September 16, 2011, 08:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Enjoy your day my Friend! cone_1 smiley_tom_tutnurhorn2
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

Thanks guys, getting wiser every day, just wish sometimes one would use some of that wisdom a tad more  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

fuzzybear

I never met a tree I didn't like!!

Texas Ranger

Whats with this bony feet stuff?  Have a Blu for me, and have a good day, my friend.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Radar67

"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Meadows Miller

Gday

Have a Goodone Mate  ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Best regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

tcsmpsi

Well, Marcel, keep the short reigns taut.  The ride only gets wilder.    ;)

Happy Birthday!   :)
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday  smiley_daisy smiley_heart smiley_mad_crazy smiley_trap_drummer teeter_totter smiley_angel02_wings
And many enjoyable returns of the occaision  8)

What kind of cake ???  :-* :-* :-* :-*
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

isawlogs

I would really like it to be an apple pie, guess I need get home to find out what it may be  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tcsmpsi

Around here, when they order apple pie, I make two....at least.   :D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Roxie

Say when

sandhills

Sorry Marcel, I'm not up on my foreign languages much so
all I can do is wish you a happy birthday.  Hope it's the best one yet, with many more to follow!

OneWithWood

In honor of your birthday I will drink two beers  8) 8) 8) 8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Coon

I'll have a Wiser's for ya Marcel..... in celebration of your birthday.  Hope you had a good one and never ate too much apple pie.   ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

SwampDonkey

Have a good one. Nothing like being late to the party (me).  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

I was riding with SwampDonkey. That's why I'm late.  :D Happy Birthday Marcel.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WildDog

Hip hip Hooray, hope you had  a good one Marcel :)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Norm

So Marcel did Mrs. Isawlogs get you anything special for your birthday.  ;D

isawlogs

Thanks guys , I got back here kinda late last night from my daughters, da pie is for tonight  8)

Yes sir Norm a nice 32 inches HD flat screen for da bedroom.   ;D :) :)

I also got myself a pretty good looking  crossbow, man do those things push an arrow  :o

Marcel

Norm

I was wondering if she got you something see through.  :o

I suppose at your age a TV is better.  ;D

isawlogs

Ya , trust me da tv is much better to look at then me in see trough  ::) :o     :D :D

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!