iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivour South Pacific

Started by Raider Bill, September 14, 2011, 08:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Good!  As much as I love these magic bra infomercials on the broadcast channels I get here at the cabin, I'm ready for a change of scenery. Well, at least a change in venue. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Quote from: Jeff on September 14, 2011, 10:15:47 AM
Good!  As much as I love these magic bra infomercials on the broadcast channels I get here at the cabin, I'm ready for a change of scenery. Well, at least a change in venue. ;D

I know one of the Magic Bra models! Buffalo Girl transplanted here.  8) Great Cook!

One of the new Contestants Mikayla lives in Tampa. She plays semi pro football, linebacker.... I watched one of her games.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/62888/

Roxie

Russell's nephew!   8)

This should be exciting! 
Say when

Magicman

I liked the kickoff show.  This could be a good series.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

My favorite part was when that cowboy from Utah, Rick, chopped through that rope with that machete faster than the young buff Ozzy.   :D

Say when

Raider Bill

Good start I think. Wonder how long Russell's Nephew will be able to keep his secret hiding shirt on. Hope he doesn't get on a get rid of Mikayla kick, seems he has issues regarding her.

Also think that was a good choice to get voted off as she reminded me of the girl 2 shows ago that whined all the time plus I think it will be interesting to see how she does on redemption island all alone with no woodsy skills.

Roxie I too liked the Cowboy's chopping skills :D

Al_Smith

Quote from: Raider Bill on September 14, 2011, 10:22:33 AM
I know one of the Magic Bra models!   
What in the world is a "magic bra" .Perhaps an undergarment that makes mountains out of mole hills or something of that nature ???

Raider Bill

Quote from: Al_Smith on September 15, 2011, 10:03:15 AM
Quote from: Raider Bill on September 14, 2011, 10:22:33 AM
I know one of the Magic Bra models!   
What in the world is a "magic bra" .Perhaps an undergarment that makes mountains out of mole hills or something of that nature ???

Yep it's majic! :D :D From my point of view it's false advertising  ;) :o

Al_Smith

Maybe it's on Google,let me see  8) Never heard of such a thing .

Magicman

You guys keep trying to drag "Magic"man into this, and I didn't do it.   ;D

Some Gal named Victoria seems to have all of the Secrets.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

My mistake, my friend models for Chicshaper. Same thing different name. Still amounts to false advertising on the consumer level. ;D

Al_Smith

Well depends on how you look at it I suppose .I'd rather think the whole idea is to give the ladys sort of an uplifting experiance in a manner of speaking .

With things the way they are with a somewhat sagging economy it would do the ladys a great service to know they are not a part of it .I'll take a poll  amongst the women at work and see how that stacks up so to speak .

Hey now come to think of it I might have hit on a second career .Imagine that an official pollster for womens under garments .Wow that would be great . 8)

Raider Bill

Well if you think your getting a LT-40 Hydraulic but end up in reality with a LT-10........

Al_Smith

Oh it's  like mag wheels on a 78 Ford pick me up truck . Just eye candy . ;)

Side note here : I've got a terrible ornery streak and must hold the line on puplic forums with mixed audiances .I think I was born that way but a lifetime of working construction ,riding those old bone shaker Harleys plus being an ex u-boat sailor  has taken it's toll . :D

submarinesailor

Quote from: Al_Smith on September 15, 2011, 06:15:38 PMplus being an ex u-boat sailor  has taken it's toll . :D

I know that feeling. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bruce

Al_Smith

:D Yeah the mind is still 20 but the bod is passed 60, the only saving grace .Mothers don't have to lock their daughters up any more, I only talk a good story now . :) Dang though it was a party while it lasted

WDH

You should apply to be on Survivor!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Al_Smith

I'd much more rather be the pollster . ;D

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

I've got some catching up to do.  Hopefully the DVR picked it up. 
I do remember wanting to record it but don't remember if I set it up to. ::)   
Oh well, if it didn't I think they put it on their website sometime before the next show. :)

Mooseherder

I got to see the first show on the CBS site this afternoon. :)
Looks like it will be a good season.  Russell's nephew seems to have issues.
Ozzie is awesome but I think the red team may struggle a lot with the challenges.
Coach?  :-X

Jeff

I've made a horrible mistake in calling it the magic bra. I watched the show several more times to learn it is actually called the "genie' bra.   There is a joke hiding in there somewhere.  Bill, be careful....  ;) :D :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

I am sure that a girl friend of mine at one time must of had one of those genie bras , as it did appear to do magic.  :o :-X
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

mrcaptainbob

ARRRGG!! Hantz confessed to Coach!! I don't want to believe it!! Why, oh WHY do they always seem to confess to the worst guy? That just happened last time when the guy confessed to Boston Rob! Geeez, already! If Hantz had a chance, he blew it by putting Mr. Ego in the top dog position. It's the first show of the new season and already I'm wound up against not only coach (I think that's a forever issue with me...) and now against Russell's nephew. How lame....

Thank You Sponsors!