iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just brought IH S7B Skidder.

Started by acco1840, September 10, 2011, 04:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thumper

Quote from: acco1840 on October 09, 2011, 08:19:05 PM
Yeah, is kinda helpful. Does anyone know how much drama it is to get the fuel tank out?? Every time I fill her up, she sucks something onto the fuel pickup and cuts off the fuel. If I disconnect the line and blow back in the tank, she is fine untill I next fill it. No biggie, just a pain.
my jd 440 does the exact same thing. i put a filter on the end of my pick up line but then awhile later that too clogs.. when i get my machine home i wil steam clean  the tank instead of taking it out. hopefully the slash goes out the drain.  then alcohol to dry it up lol..
Jonsered 2150 2152 2156 2165  Husqvarna 262xps Worn 1970 JD440a 06 GMC 3500 DURAMAX

acco1840

Sounds like a good idea mate. She did it to me yesterday while dragging uphill. Kinda scary till I got the blade down. :D disconnected the line, blew back in tank, quick shot of AeroStart and we were away again.

ga jones

Had to change the tank in a 540a deere once. lets just say we did center pins while we had it in half....................
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

acco1840

acco1840

The old girl broke down on me 2 days ago. The big nut that holds the hub to the housing on the left hand rear expanded, came off the thread and let the hub move 3 inches out and off the housing, Causing her to break a tooth off an axle. Got another nut, an axle and am back together again. Has anyone else had this problem?? The lock bolt looked pissy, So I loctited the nut back on as well.........Kinda a pain as it filled my planetary with steely oil..... :'( Took longer to clean everything than to

KRMOTO

I just bought this old gem, S7B Ford Paylogger with gearmatic 19, would say it's a rare beast in the uk?, any experts out there on these machines?, might need start looking for transmission spares, the rest seems straight forward enough.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/forestry-/282517429625?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=xJtohnHCSW4sFBf7EaDbje40wKg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

TreeGuy S7B

Anybody have any manuals for the S7B or similar model early 70's? I have a 70-74 from what I gather found the brochure stuff looking for owner operator parts got the winch manual so far. Trying to put something together for file part references etc.

Thank You Sponsors!