iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wide Load

Started by Magicman, September 07, 2011, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I guess that these were tank or boiler ends.  There were three on the trailer.   :o

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pigman

Was that truck coming from Roswell NM?
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

zopi

Nope...big wok...you want stir fry?
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Coon

me no want stir fly.... me want wanton....  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Warbird

The aliens are going to get mad at you for making fun of their language.

thecfarm

MM spot ready with the camera. I see big loads,but I seem to be always going the other way.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

paul case

a paul bunyon frisbee!!!!  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Norm

I wished I'd had the camera the other day. We were driving down a 4 lane highway and come up on a guy with a wrecked self propelled swather on on a flat bed. Still had the head on so was easily 16' wide. He'd hand painted a wide load sign on a piece of plywood that was tied to the head. I told Patty if the DOT caught him he might as well give them the title to the pickup he was pulling with.

Coon

Just today while coming home from sawing there was a one ton truck pulling a swather dollie loaded with a Prairie Star self propelled swather with the header still on.  It had to be 36 ft wide and on a two lane highway to boot.  The driver never pulled over in the least bit to let vehicles by.  I must have followed him for five miles or more when I decided to just risk it and pull out and pass him with the drivers side of the car in the ditch.  As I passed him my helper had his fist out the window shaking it vigorously to get the guys attention.   There had to be a minimum of six other vehicles behind me too.  Finally we saw through the car mirrors that the guy pulled over to let the other pithed off motorists by.   >:(   >:(
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Dale Hatfield

No trailer tag to be seen. A painted number on back my guess is its from okie  land
Game Of Logging trainer,  College instructor of logging/Tree Care
Chainsaw Carver

Thank You Sponsors!