iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logs

Started by Bill Gaiche, September 09, 2011, 12:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gaiche

Just flew into Vancouver, BC and as we were comming in I saw on one of the rivers in town must of had over a mile of logs in it. Was suprised to see this but thats what happens when yo get out of Oklahoma. bg

D Hagens

Dat would be the Fraser River or if it was a bay that would be down by Pacific Spirit :)

SwampDonkey

Just another day Bill.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bill Gaiche

Was over ar Stanley Park today and saw the biggest trees ever. Dont know what they were. I believe it was the Fraser. Yes and a good day. This is a beautiful place.bg

SwampDonkey

Coastal Doug. Fir and Sitka Spruce probably. There may be western red cedar and western hemlock to, maybe Amabilis fir. Never been to the park, just guessing, but they would be large trees.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Bill, that stuff in the river that was floating the logs was WATER.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

MM, you could be right again! I got a chance to see a place where they were processing the logs right on the rivers edge and they we making a tremendace amout of ground pulp.They were loading it into large steel containers.bg

Thank You Sponsors!