iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Funny picture of a customers trailer. A GREAT security system for it

Started by Jeremy2200, September 04, 2011, 11:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy2200

I had a customer bring me this trailer with some cedar. I had to ask him why in the world was his trailer PINK. He said this was his third 16 foot trailer due to theft. He said either it would take a real man to steal it or if someone did steal it it would be easy to spot.I am having trouble uploading pics but i am going to try to upload them

paul case

i have a neighbor who painted his bumper pull stock trailer this aweful pumpkin shade of orange. he said if anyone was hard up enough to borrow it they wouldnt want it parked at their place so they would return it when finished. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

zopi

Classic. I ised to carry pink cogarette lighters to keep guys from walking off with em.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

kelLOGg

Quote from: Jeremy2200 on September 04, 2011, 11:24:52 PM
He said either it would take a real man to steal it...

.. or someone needing to transport their Barbie doll collection.

Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Magicman

I coulda hooked it up behind my 1959, Pink Edsel Convertible and no one would have noticed.   :D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeremy2200

That is too funny magician I just sold my booger green 59 edsel this weekend. You and the one I had makes a total of 2 that are in good shape that I have ever seen

Thank You Sponsors!