iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logging Congress

Started by craigc, September 04, 2011, 09:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigc

Is anyone going to the Lake States Logging Show?
Rottne SMV, Timbco with Logmax 9000, JD 540B Grapple.

beenthere

Not in my plans this year.

Are you planning to go?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

trapper

Waiting till next year in Green Bay
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Burlkraft

I'll prolly head up there.

That's half way to Jeff's  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Bobus2003

wheres it at this year? Went like 10 years ago when it was in Green Bay.. was a good time.. would like to go back now that I know a bit more about the industry

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

chet

Quote from: Bobus2003 on September 05, 2011, 02:08:28 AM
wheres it at this year? Went like 10 years ago when it was in Green Bay.. was a good time.. would like to go back now that I know a bit more about the industry

Escanaba, Mi
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

John Mc

When I first read the title, I read "logging" as a verb. I had visions of removing our existing congressmen and allowing a new batch to regenerate.

This caused me to wonder a couple of things:

• Is their a market for congressmen? Can they be put to some other use?
  • I wonder, are they considered an invasive species?
  • Is there any reason to consider protecting some of the "old growth"?

And before some Homeland Security type puts me on a watch list: no, I'm not advocating violence.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Corley5

Dee, Zach,Zander and I will be there tomorrow mid-day.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Mo

Come see us! We would love to see you at the inside booth or the outside equipment booth. Just a heads up to all, next year it isn't in Green Bay. It is being held in Oshkosh, Wi. Have a graet weekend all.

trapper

Great Oshkosh is only 15 miles from me.    If it is held at EAA grounds they have great facilities and camping area.  Just guessing about location.
Marv
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!