iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Club Car-Mizer

Started by Magicman, September 04, 2011, 07:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

A couple of months ago LadyMM's (formally known as the Magicwoman) Club Car would not start.  Kinda hard to troubleshoot without an electrical schematic, so I Googled and ordered one.  Well, when I went to troubleshoot the problem, it cranked and ran fine.  Troubles that fix themselves generally come back.

Last week it would not crank again.  Out came the schematic and the VOM.  A few measurements confirmed that a microswitch was not supplying ground to the starter solenoid.  I removed the defective microswitch and said "MMmmmm, you surely do look familiar.  You look just like my replacement hydraulic microswitch for the WoodMizer".

Accelerator pedal limit switch.

Freshly installed WoodMizer switch.

LadyMM is back on the road again.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

zopi

Golf mizer...for those woody lies...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Ironwood

I had terra tires on one of those the only thing that would stop it snow that was tooooo deep.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

beenthere

Great when those things come together.   8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Quote from: Ironwood on September 04, 2011, 08:50:02 PM
I had terra tires on one of those the only thing that would stop it snow that was tooooo deep. Ironwood

I don't think that deep snow will stop that one.  Of course, I don't think that it will ever see deep snow.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Coon

Bring er on up here this winter and we'll see how it handles deep snow.  You'll need another nice long vacation by then anyhow.  ;)  :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Magicman

Coon,  You just made me get out the map and see exactly where you live.  We were within 30 miles of you a few years ago.  We drove the Yellowhead and should have turned North at Foam Lake.  We would love to do it again, but that would be a very expensive trip now.

Ironwood

I should qualify that, it would move but I could NOT steer!

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Coon

Hey Magicman.  I actually live about 250 yards from the Yellowhead in the town of Wynyard which is about 30 miles west of Foam Lake.   :D  I am originally from Kelvington area and we still have the farm there.  Heck with all your mizer earnings ya should be able to come up this way by the time the snow gets deep up here.  ;)  :D  If'n you were to come within the next month or so I could show you some awesome waterfowl huntin'.   ;D 

Magicman

Thanks.  The mizer earnings did get us to Harrison, Mi. for the Pig Roast this year.    :D :D

Coon

Magic, don't forget we have some pretty DanG good elk and rubber nosed swamp donkey hunting here too.  ;D  Lots of good fishing too.   ;D  Heck bring that mizer on up here I am sure we can find a stick or two to whittle on with it.   :D   

Magicman

Hopefully someday I can make that trip again.  So many folks fly to Alaska, but there is so much stuff to see between here and there.

Coon

I hear you load and clear sir.  I have yet to finish exploring my own home province let alone going anywhere else.  Sure I have been out of province a number of times but, when you are into hunting and fishing and the outdoors in general you don't have to travel far.  Wished I had have had the camera out on my way to the mill site today.  We saw a total of 8 moose, 3 deer, and several large flocks of ducks and geese feeding in the grain fields. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!