iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Check out my new website for my sawmill!  Pictures

Started by Kelvin, January 16, 2004, 01:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin

Take a look at my new sawmilling website for my business.  I built it with my brother.  Thanks a lot to all you guys out there that helped give my ideas for building my operation!!!  

type in www.ravenfarm.com for my site.  

Don't know how to add a link to this site.  Good luck.

Kelvin

Maybe now that i edited my profile my signiture will come up and you can click on that for the sawmill website...

Larry

Kelvin,
Your web site looks great to me.  Fast loading on my dial-up and great pictures. 8) 8)   I have been working on my web site for about a month now and thought I had it about done until I saw yours.  Back to the drawing board before I go public with my site.

Never realized how much hard work it takes to make a good site like you have.  You and brother did an excellent job.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

music_boy

Kelvin
     Your signiture takes you to your website. Awesome!!!!  I wish I had the talent to make stuff like that. Hopin the guitar making thing works for me. Nice shop too.
Best and good luck
rick
It's not how much YOU love, it is how much you ARE loved that matters. (Wizard of OZ)

Haytrader

Kelvin,

I want to commend you for your website. It is very impressive. It is apparent that you take a lot of pride in your work and have a passion for what you do.

GREAT JOB
Haytrader

Captain

Congratulations Kelvin,  looks great ;)

Jeff has some competition...expect to see a thread soon for ADVICE

Captain

WoodChucker

Kelvin, really nice website ya got there! Thanks for sharing it with us!

R.T.
If a Husband & Wife are alone in the forrest fighting and no one is around to hear them, is he still wrong anyway?

Ed_K

Wow  8) great site, Kelvin.
 Hows the kiln doing?
 Ed
Ed K

cluckerplucker

Kevin I didnt know it got hot enough to grow peaches in Mi.Great looking web site .  cecil
cecil

LSUNo1

Enjoyed your site Kelvin. Hope business is going well for you.

Jeff

Hey Kelvin, yer justa hop skip and a good sized jump from here. Aint been to Bath in a while, kinda afraid of running in to that Trost feller. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

UNCLEBUCK

Great website Kelvin !  Looks like youre a Grizzly man too!
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Bigdogpc

Great looking site!  I enjoyed my visit.  You dun good!!!

shopteacher

To mimik the others Great Site and a very nice looking operation. I seen Old Butch eyeing up  that nice comfy bed in the woodwork section.  Nice group of projects!
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Paul_H

Really nice operation Kelvin.And I see the solar kiln hasn't burned down ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bro. Noble

Kelvin,

Good to see you on the forestryforum.  I am impressed with your website,  your wood operation,  and I like your poseys too. ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Frickman

Great site Kelvin! It looks like the barn cat is fixing to get his lunch in the flower bed.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Percy

Nice place Kelvin.
I like your shop, looks busy, great mill too ;D ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Corley5

8) Nice place you got.  I go through Bath on my way to the DNR Rose Lake Wildlife Lab.  Next time I'm down that way and I know before hand that I'm coming ::) maybe we can arrange a tour.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Kevin_H.

Hey kelvin, Great looking site. I think I need a truck like that with the crane.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Dugsaws

nice site kelvin, keep up the good consevation work, looks like you have a very nice operation
Doug

Kelvin

Anybody who wants to stop by, i'd be glad to show em around.  Just call the number on my website, and we all know where to find that now, right?  Thanks for the support guys,
Kelvin

Mark M

WOW! - that's a nice site Kevin, you should be very proud.

Mark

Thank You Sponsors!