iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 28 price check?

Started by Satamax, August 27, 2011, 01:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satamax

Hi everybody!

Well, i was wondering. How much a taty LT 28 like this one would sell in the us?

http://www.leboncoin.fr/materiel_professionnel/229023176.htm?ca=21_s

6400 hours, all hydraulic, with a new engine fitted 50 hours ago. Petrol.

Thanks a lot.

Max.

Well, i might be talking gibberish. I thought there was a LT 28, but i'm not sure anymore.
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

ljmathias

Satamax: looks more like an LT40 to me, although back then, the differences between the various models were, well, different than they are now.  Got anymore pictures of the rest of it?

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Magicman

I agree with Lj, that looks like a LT40.  You could get a price comparison from sites like Sawmill Exchange
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sdunston

Quote from: Magicman on August 27, 2011, 07:22:01 AM
I agree with Lj, that looks like a LT40.  You could get a price comparison from sites like Sawmill Exchange

Base looks like a LT40 but the single upright and head looks to be LT28, Need some WM guys to jump in and give some info on those EURO machines 8)

Sam
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

Chuck White

Also looks like an LT40HD to me.

Toe boards are like the ones on my 1995.

There are 2 masts.

Looks a little rough, but with some TLC, it could turn into a really nice machine.

I bought my 1995 in 2008 at about 1/2 the price of a new one at today's price.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Buck

12-14K. Woodmizer can give you some rough estimate of price. Thats what They did for me when I bought my 95 LT-40. That one is very similar. Mine has the Onan power.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Bibbyman

Definitely looks like an LT40HD.  I don't think the LT28 was even out in 95..
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Satamax

Thanks a lot everybody for your replies.

Well, as it seems, it's already gone! Nevermind, i thought it was way too taty to pay the asked price.
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

DR_Buck

Would have been nice to have a picture along with the link as the link is now gone.   :(
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Satamax

Yep sorry!

I didn't think it woudl go that fast!

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

Satamax

Quote from: barbender on August 27, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
What does "taty" mean ???

Sorry, my bad

Tatty.

tatty [ˈtætɪ]
adj -tier, -tiest
Chiefly Brit worn out, shabby, tawdry, or unkempt
[of Scottish origin, probably related to Old English tættec a tatter]
tattily  adv
tattiness  n

I'm French, but i have learnt my english in northern England and Scotland. And sometimes it gets confusing even for people from southern England.

Yerr underrrstanding what i'm sayin, innit mi lad? :D

Satamax

mad murdock

Quote from: Satamax on August 28, 2011, 10:46:50 AM
Quote from: barbender on August 27, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
What does "taty" mean ???

Sorry, my bad

Tatty.

tatty [ˈtætɪ]
adj -tier, -tiest
Chiefly Brit worn out, shabby, tawdry, or unkempt
[of Scottish origin, probably related to Old English tættec a tatter]
tattily  adv
tattiness  n

Yerr underrrstanding what i'm sayin, innit mi lad? :D
oui mon frere, I hear you loud and clear ;)  How is the timber supply there in France?
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Satamax

Hi Mad Murdock.

Well, where i am, there's aplenty of larch. Some swiss pine, some scots pine. A fair amount of ash, beech, if i go lower in altitude, i get all sorts. Within 60 miles i can get some wallnut, oak. Pretty much all i want. Exept for example chessnut tree.

Slingshot

So, the price looks to be --- 15,000 (C)?.....What is that in US dollars?

____________________________-

Satamax

15000€ or thereabouts 22000 dols. For a 95 faded paint machine !

No thanks.

Well, i've sent the guy an offer at 5000 euros. 7300 dols aproximately.

We'll see what he says!

DR_Buck

Quote from: Bibbyman on August 27, 2011, 09:04:55 AM
Definitely looks like an LT40HD.  I don't think the LT28 was even out in 95..

I remember seeing an LT28 on one of the Wood-Mizer European sites a few years ago.  Almost the same as the LT40.  I think back then it was only an export model.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Thank You Sponsors!