iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

We support Forestry Forum !

Started by Dugsaws, January 13, 2004, 08:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugsaws

:D My wife got me this shirt from a link Jeff gave her, for our 6th Anniversary, and the hat I got from WVHillbilly- Dan.  ;D

Who else supports this site  8) Post them pics!
Doug

WV_hillbilly

That 's a boy Dugsaws . Wear those with pride . I wear my hat all over town and get some question ask  about  the FF. I tell them It's a great place to visit and learn
Hillbilly

EZ

I wear my hat when we go to town. We'll stop at 3 or 4 stores and go to some place to eat. I pull my hat down some so people can see what it says. Nobody ever says anything about the hat, What a bummer. I think I'm going to mount a flashing blue light on it. ;D
EZ

Bibbyman

I carry a few FF business cards with me - especially at shows and such.  

Wood-Mizer is always happy to let me put down an 8x11 sign and a short stack of cards on their table at shows.  Thanks WM!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

dan-l-b

I was talking with a customer the other day and she had alot of questions and interest in her trees... suggested she go to forestryforum.com ;D ;D  Do it as often as possible.  I would like a bumper sticker 8) 8) 8)

Sawyerfortyish

Ya know if that hat came in orange it would be more noticeable and we could wear them in huntin season ::). How bout it Jeff ;)

Stan

I don't think them boxers is gonna spread the word very far.  ::)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Fabiola

I do some FF adds here in Rio along my forestry engineering friends....
I would use the bag for sure... That is the only disadvantage of been so far away. It is not easy to get things from there!
Fabíola.
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

OneWithWood

I wore my FF hat to the logger training.  Got a number of inquiries.  Don't know how many checked us out.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

Folks remember, that link for the forestry forum stuff is not me, or the forum. It is an outside company that creates the stuff using submitted logos or graphics. The forum does not make a dime if you order anything from there, and I can't vouch for its quality because I have never ordered anything and don't plan to. You would have to ask dougsaws what the shirt is like that he got.

I'll let you know when I get funds together to get another load of hats. Those I will vouch for. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Captain

Thanks for the message, Jeff, I was wondering.....

After the next hats we gotta get some Tees for the summer season and the picnic!!

CAPTAIN

WV_hillbilly

And   I thouhgt that I had missed the shirts from Jeff.  I got 2 hats and gave one to Dugsaws  . So I 'm still waiting for the shirts .
Hillbilly

Thank You Sponsors!