iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

And another new one

Started by GeneH, August 15, 2011, 01:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneH

Howdy everybody. I've been a member for a while but haven't had a chance to really check it out. Now that I'm down with a broken bone in my foot I've got to dig in and look around. I'm a former logger (20 some years) and still enjoy some small scale logging, sawmilling and firewood cuttin'. I like the site and was really tickled to see the food, food, food forum!!!

paul case

welcome to the forestry forum, geneh.
good to hsve ya here. i hope you heal up quickly. was the broken bone from an accident of some sort? pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Magicman

Welcome GeneH, to the Forestry Forum.  What kind of sawmill do you have, etc. ?  Yup, we eat here and also like pictures.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Welcome to the forum GeneH, sorry to hear about the foot.  It's a good bunch of folks around here and I'd like to add one thing to Magicman's comment, the only thing better than food and pictures is pictures of food  :).

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, GeneH!
Hope your foot heals up soon.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Buck

Welcome GeneH. We're gald to have another food lovin sawdust makin tree throwin member.  Better heal up soon. Dont wanna get behind. ;)
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Bill Gaiche

Welcome GeneH. I would say pictures #1 and food #2. bg

GeneH

GeneH

And thanks for the welcome. I'll get the hang of picture posting soon, I hope. Injured the foot weedeating on a big ole bank at work Paul. Hopefully back to work and sawmilling too. Got a pile of good sized cedar logs to work on.

Magicman

Quote from: GeneH on August 16, 2011, 08:54:57 AM
My mill and custom smoker. 

I like both of them.  The sack over your head is questionable.   :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

GeneH

:DJust a parody of the Texas chainsaw massacre the wife and I did. I wanted to do a video but she absolutely refused to let me chase her with a chainsaw.....hahaha

fishpharmer

Welcome to FF!!  Your gonna fit right in. 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Magicman

With a sense of humor, pictures, a sawmill, and food, I think that he already has.   smiley_thumbsup

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GeneH

How about 2 beer can chicks going into a smoker, sorry, didn't take time to take any pictures when they got done!

Bill Gaiche

I would say that he is going to fit in real well also. Chainsaw, Mill, pictures and smoked chicken. Cant get any better.

mad murdock

Welcom GeneH! You are making me hungry with those food pics, and I just got done eating lunch 8) 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Buck

Ever heard of blackened crispy chicken? There is a recipe floating around here somewhere.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Magicman

Raider Bill

Welcome!  Your beer can chicken looks great!!!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Slingshot

FOOD?

Banjo picker

Lynn that looks like I cooked it....I do burnt good... :)  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

GeneH

Slingshot....that looks like the one eating our food....in the garden!
That chicken looked good....anything smoked or cooked on flame is the best.....well, deep fried too.

Thank You Sponsors!