iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Had a couple of red foxs at my house.

Started by semologger, August 14, 2011, 09:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

semologger

Last year i started noticing a red fox up at my mill. He got to were he wouldnt pay any attention to us and go about his business hunting and laying around about 30 yards from us while we worked. He even did this at my neighbors mill next to me. We watched him all sunner. Then we didnt see it very much. Until last week it became roadkill in front of my mailboxs. He was to messed up to have him mounted. But yesterday my son took the trash to the dumpster and out of the woods my black lab was carrying another fox. I guess he broke his back when i told the dog to drop him he couldnt move his back legs. I put it out of its misery and took it to my nieghbor that mounted my deer for me and i guess i am going to have it mounted. i felt bad cause i would of never killed it for any other reason.

SwampDonkey

I have not seen foxes in the yard here for months now. I don't know if they are coming in the night or not. Maybe a bunch of them got mange or something and died off.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

clww

There's a guy that runs a full-time tree service close to the house. When he has too much wood (I've never had that problem!), he calls me and I usually get 10 cords in a week. Anyway, he's near a grass lot where I routinely see a gray fox in the evenings. I have lots of pictures of him just passing through the area. He never pays much attention to me or any noise from the equipment I use. Incidentally, there's also a yearling coon that will climb up on top of my splitter sometimes and sit there until I'm 10 feet away clapping my hands at him.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!