iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My daughter Sarah

Started by DonT, August 13, 2011, 11:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonT

Many of you may remember my daughters fight over the last year with leukimia.After one year she has relapsed.She is back in the hospital and started cheotherapy.She will do two rounds of chemo and then we will picarahs k up and move to Toronto for another bone marrow transplant.Cancer is an evil this world could do with out,and i am proud to say my warrior has come to fight,and my other two children and my wife are strong willed focused on Sarahs recovery.  Donald

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

doctorb

Sorry to hear about her relapse.  Keep fighting.  Our thoughts are with you.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Warbird

I'm sorry to hear she has relapsed, Don.  Another round of prayers are coming up.

Patty

Oh Don, I am so sorry.  We will pray for Sarah, and for all of you.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Norm

Don I'm sorry to hear this but let her know that friends in Iowa are pulling for her.

Cedarman

Our prayers are with you.Tell Sarah we are pulling for her.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

beenthere

More prayers for Sarah, the fighter.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sandhills

More prayers from Nebraska as well, we just took my step daughter for her yearly check up yesterday, she was diagnosed with luekimia at 9 months old and is now 20 years old. I'm so glad to hear she has the fight in her, make sure she knows she's in all our thoughts and prayers.

Bill Gaiche

Thoughts and prayers are for Sarah and family. bg

fuzzybear

There are lots of prayers coming from the Yukon.  She is a true warrior, from a family of warriors.
FB
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

DoubleD

I am sorry to hear this Don. My thoughts for Sarah and your family
Wannabe a sawmiller

SwampDonkey

Sorry to here this Don. Will be thinking of Sarah as she beats this once again.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Autocar

We have Sarah and your family in our prayers
Bill

paul case

prayers from oklahoma for sarahs soon recovery. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

WH_Conley

Tell her the Kentucky guys are in her corner too.
Bill

isawlogs

Don my thoughts go along with all the others on here, we lived through this battle once with our daughter and know how it is for your family. Tell your little warrior that we are pullin' for her.   :-* :-* :-* She will need a lot of those in the coming weeks.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Don, my prayer is for a full and complete recovery for Sarah.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mrcaptainbob

Your friends in Michigan are praying for Sara and her family's well being....

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Don,

Our thoughts and prayers are offered up for Sarah's recovery from this relapse and that you and all your family will be given the strength to get through this ordeal.

Herb

doctorb

I see the "Warrior" supra script has returned, as it should.  Thx Jeff.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Wildflower

Don
We will be praying for Sarah and the entire family, Stay strong. Give Sarah our love and prayers, she is an amazing young lady.

Tammy
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Bothy_Loon

I too, will be sparing you all a thought in this terrible time for you & yours.

DonT

I opened the forum,on sarahs lap top and the first thing I saw was the red Warrior,Thank you Jeff and Tammy,that made my day.Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers they are greatly appreciated by all of my family.So far Sarah is tolerating the chemo well.A new one will be added tonight.She will be done her first round of chemo and then a wait and see where we go from there.Not sure really how to proceed with updates,but anyone from the forum is welcome to join my facebook page(Donald Telford)Sarah also has a site that has pictures of most of her cakes.Once again Thank You for your support

fishpharmer

We are praying for Sarah and your whole family!! 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!