iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Particularly for Jeff

Started by Texas Ranger, August 01, 2011, 11:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

It would have made a better story if they had pulled off of the side of the road and urged the snake into the woods.  :)

beenthere

Tragic that they would continue driving like that in traffic with their kids in the car. Stop and let the snake crawl off.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sprucebunny

I'd crash  if a snake appeared on my windshield.... it was bad enough when the toad showed up at 60 mph.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

SwampDonkey

I'm on a field plantation and I've seen a few little snakes that come out on the narrow road in the sun. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

I've not watched it. Just moved the thread to here from general.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Well, it really isn't an outdoor thing, in the car and on the highway and all, but hey, I think you should watch it. ;D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

snakes are outdoor things. I think I'll pass.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Randy88

Snakes are tough, next time around he probably won't crawl up into an engine compartment of a vehicle though.   It made the news on tv the other night, I thought it was different anyhow, something you don't see every day, thank goodness.

ARKANSAWYER

Jeff would have driven into a tree to kill that snake had it poped up on his windshield.
ARKANSAWYER

Chris Burchfield

An Ambulance Chaser has been hired by the snake to file suit against the couple.  I'm wondering which snake will make out.   :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Thank You Sponsors!