iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pig Roast

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, July 30, 2011, 08:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

With a lot of you going to the Pig Roast, please put a key under the mat to the Forestry Forum in case some of us need to get in while your gone.
We promise we want make a mess and we'll lock up when we leave. :-)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Raider Bill

Done! I also left the alarm code to the house, and a gift certificate for the beer store. Freezer is stocked with Rib Eyes and Porterhouse. Enjoy your vacation on Florida's Sun Coast!
Oh and if you would please feed my chickens that would be nice. ;)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WH_Conley

On my way Bill. I like ribeye and porterhouse. How much chicken feed you want put out? :D
Bill

Jeff

Quote from: WH_Conley on July 30, 2011, 12:25:46 PM
On my way Bill. I like ribeye and porterhouse. How much chicken feed you want put out? :D

The Pigroast is closer and cooler. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WH_Conley

Bad thing is, they both are out of reach this year. I have been telling myself I was going to make the pig roast every year. Seems like something is always coming up.
Bill

SwampDonkey

You'll miss Poston's new skidder raffle at the Pig Roast. :D ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Good thing that you won't be there to win it  :D.

That is OK.  Pasbuild is sure to win it along with most everything else!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

I know, but you guys never tried hard enough.  Except for maybe the ones that had to ride the donkey. ;D :D But he wasn't mean, didn't kick nor bite. Almost bucked a couple off though. :D

And you guys said I had as much chance as a pig flying. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Looking at what the temperature here will be next week, I'm glad that we are leaving.  It will be bumping 100 each day.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LeeB

I'd take the 100 over the 110 we beenhaving over here every day. I am so looking forward to getting off from here. Hopefully this will be my last trip here.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

The Magicmobile is primed and ready.  I will hook up and we will pull out headed North tomorrow morning.

The Magicmobile and toad are ready to roll.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ljmathias

Travel safe, MM- and say "hi" to the rest for us.

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Magicman

Thanks Lj,  We are taking four days to make a two day trip.  And then we will have to unwind.   :D

red oaks lumber

your knot in a hurry to get out of the heat ;D majmobile must have a hard time pullin the toad 8)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Magicman

We have changed our route several times.  We now plan to travel the Natchez Trace to Nashville and the speed limit is 50.   ;D

paul case

travel safe there magic. and say hi to all the forumites at the piggy roast for me.

i also am leaving out for a vacation in the morning. heading to clovis ca to visit some friends and take my wifie to the beach. i probably wont be on much for at least a week. i will miss youall. have lots of fun and eat a bite or 2 for me. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Coon

Magicman, have one of those famous Logrite Brownies if you will for me.  I hear they are the bestest.  ;)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Magicman

Thanks guys,  we are on our way.   :)

SwampDonkey

Safe travels to you and the Mrs.  :)

ljmathias

Sure wish I could go to the pig roast along with you all- a tender young shoat, probably a real bambi-pig just like Wilbur in Charlotte's Web, all sweet and clean and cuddly with a smile on its face just before the ax descends... oops, don't mean to spoil your fun, you all, just sour apples.   :D

Hope old Wilbur tastes as good as he dances!  And have fun for a while, enjoy life and be happy.

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Magicman

Time out in Nashville Tn.  We ate catfish at the Cock of the Walk which is a Natchez Trace themed restaurant.  There is one in Natchez at the beginning of the Trace, one in Jackson which is toward the center, and one here in Nashville at the end of the Trace.

sandhills

Hope you have a great trip, wish I could say we will be there to meet everyone but time, budget, and work isn't going to allow it this year.  Paul, hope yours is great as well and of course many pictures will be expected from all upon return.

Chris Burchfield

MM I've taken my family to Cock of the Walk there in Nashville a few times over the years.  Do they still flip the cornbread from the skillet for show?  Had one catching it behind his back.  Still good groceries.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Magicman

Yup, they are still flippin cornbread.

I did make a stop by Wood-Mizer headquarters in Indianapolis.  I met Mooney, Rodney,  and several other technical support and media folks.  Plus I spent a few $$$.

Burlkraft, Raider Bill, and Pineywoods were there when I presented Jeff and Tammy with the Walnut clock.

Bill Gaiche

Great photo. Glad you made it there safe. Have fun and give us an overall update when you get back. bg

SwampDonkey

Same here, glad you all could make it. Have a great time. Nice clock for Jeff and Tammy to boot. :)

Thank You Sponsors!