iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TimberKing 1220 - Bearing Keeper Mod

Started by jander3, July 24, 2011, 09:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jander3

I sheared some bolts on the drive-side wheel.  When I contacted TimberKing to discuss the fix, they let me know that the 1220 has been modified and a bearing-keeper system was added, which should prevent the issue.  They sent me out the plates and bolts the next day.  Installed them this weekend and the mill is running great and I think the issue with shearing the bolts is history.

Mod is the black plates (front and back) and longer bolts.  Installed on both the drive side and idle side band-wheels.

Magicman

Another example of a quality manufacturer taking care of it's customers.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jander3

Magicman,

You are correct about the service. I have contaced TimberKing a number of times with questions, everytime, they were spot-on with their advice and always very timely with any parts or equipment I needed.

Thank You Sponsors!