iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New guy, old saw..... Remington Mighty Mite

Started by jjmk98k, January 08, 2004, 06:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjmk98k

Greetings! I am a new member to the board and come hoping to gather as much information about saws ( and other things) as I can.

Does anyone know of a place that might have any parts for my old Remingtom Mighty Mite Bantam?

My mother bought it for me 4 years ago at a yard sale for $5.00. Add a new sparkplug, cleaned up the points and she fired right up and has been running good for the last few seasons to provide firewood for the house.

I have since upgraded to a Husqvarna 350 and will now use that for my heavy cutting.

But I still want to keep my old MMB going and have some spare parts ..... it's a priciple thing... old school....what ever you want to call it, I just hate to let old things go when they really dont have to go.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Duane_Moore

:) :)Welcome Jim, watch this bunch, they will become adictive, but a real good bunch, and very helpful,,  Welcome,,   Duh----Duane,     :) :)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

SasquatchMan

I'm pretty sure you can order parts direct from Remington at their website, which I think is remingtonsaw.com.... but I'll check
Senior Member?  That's funny.

jjmk98k

I'll check it out and see what i can find.I been checking some of the online parts stores and all I seem to find is the common stuff, Bars, chains, spark plugs ect. ect.

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Gus

Jim,
Welcome aboard. Heck of a good bunch of guys here. They know stuff you don't even want to know. :o ;D
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

jjmk98k

Jim

Thank You Sponsors!