iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Welcome Kenne-Saw Supply Co.

Started by Jeff, January 07, 2004, 01:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

We have a new Forum Sponsor thats going to try us on for size for a month or three to start. Kenne-Saw & Supply Co. the supplier for Fla_Deadheaders famous Monkey Blades. :) (Which I just found out are actually MunkforsSàgar Bandsaw blades)

Make sure if yer buying "Monkey" blades or if you're going to try them, that you mention the forum and let Kenne-Saw know we appreciate the fact that they help keep us on the web. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shopteacher

Been meaning to contact them, now I'll have to for sure.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

WV_hillbilly

Just  called them last week and had one of those blades sent up  to me . I hope Dugsaws likes it and I 'll buy him somemore  of them .  Thank's  for the contact info Fla . Deadheader .  Those are some good people down there and hope to do more business with them  soon .
Hillbilly

dan-l-b

Welcome Kenne-Saw Supply Co.  Thank you for your support 8) 8) 8) 8)

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

MrMoo

Welcome Kenna-Saw. Good folks to do business with.

Back in the spring I bought a box of blades from them for the sawmill I had on order. The mill manufacterer said he was going to deliver it the following week. He never did deliver the mill  >:( and I ended up getting a mill from LogMaster.
Now I had a problem I had 8 blades that were 3 feet too short for the LogMaster. I figured I was stuck with these blades. I spoke to the Kenna-Saw folks in December and they said send them back we will lengthen them for you. I just got them back and as expected they have 2 welds but they are the correct length  8). The price for the alteration was good too. Yippie-Doodle.

Fla._Deadheader

YEP, them are good folks. Them blades are good too.

Sure was gettin tired of spoutin about them blades and gettin NO sales commission ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tried sawing Arkansawyer's way to get 2 thin boards out of the center of a 18" Pine, yesterday. Sawed through, just above the pith and it was slow going. DanG Pine log was HARD. Just as the blade broke through the cut, the top half of the log shifted toward the fixed blade guide and pinched the blade so hard, it STOPPED the 24 HP Honda RAT NOW.!!!!
 You shoulda seen the blade  :o :o :o  Jammed a big screwdriver in the cut and jacked the top piece up enough to release the blade. Spun it and NO distortion  :o :o  Sawed the entire 16' log with it and one more, of 16" X 16'. Never wooda knowed the blade had jammed. ;) ;D ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Neil_B

Welcome aboard Kenne-Saw,  8)

Now, lets work on getting some of those Monkey Savers up here in the great white North.  ;)  :)
Timberwolf / TimberPro sawmill, Woodmizer edger, both with Kubota diesels. '92 Massey Ferguson 50H backhoe, '92 Ford F450 with 14' dump/ flatbed and of course an '88 GMC 3500 pickup.

Fla._Deadheader

the supplier for Fla_Deadheaders famous Monkey Blades. :) (Which I just found out are actually MunkforsSàgar Bandsaw blades)  :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) :D :D :D

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

I was sort of disappointed when I found out I wasn't going to get to see some well groomed monkeys. :-/ :)

Dave from Kenne told me that term was unique to the Forestry Forum, so I wanted to include it in thier banner to the left so ya'll know where to get yer "Monkey"  bandsaw blades. Thanks again Dave and Crew!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dugsaws

welcome to the forum, glad to see a blade co. here instead of all mill mfgs
Doug

DanG

Harold, ya shoulda called'em "Donkey Saver" blades, the way they saved your a$$! :D  I seem to recall you was having some powerful difficulty with some oddball logs until you found them Kenne-Saw folks. ;D

Welcome to the ForestryForum, Kenne-Saw! 8) 8) 8)  Do y'all handle circle saw stuff, too?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

shopteacher

Talked to Dave yesterday. Boy, sure seem like nice folk to deal with.  Got a blade coming and if it works as good as Harold says, I think I'll be changing brands.  They're priced about 5.00 less than the competition and that equals about one free for every 3 bought. Being a shop teacher, I'm not to good at math, but that adds up real nice in my opinion.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Thank You Sponsors!