iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jonsered wrap handlebars

Started by oldsaw-addict, January 06, 2004, 01:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsaw-addict

I want to put a full wrap handle on my Jonsered saw, but I cant find the handles for sale.Can someone tell me where to look, other than baileys I already looked there. Thanks
Let there be saws for all mankind!

qatanlison

I think the wrap-handle is for the 2186 only, on the newer saws that is - And any Jonsered dealer should be able to get it for you, as it is a standard feature. Otherwise, give me the model you want it for and I'll get on the phone to get the order number for you.

/Ola

oldsaw-addict

I have the 670 model I think its the west coats version.

Dennis

There is a wrap handle available for the 670,   Part number 503-61-74-01...hope this helps.  What saw do you have that you want a wrap handle for????
Just Log It.

oldsaw-addict

Where do I get this part from? a dealer or a private saw repair firm? Thanks SO much for the part number, I'm a new guy but you have all been unbelieveably helpful and friendly in geting the answers I need, THANK YOU!!

Dennis

ok..glad I was right on guessing the saw, considering you made a post about a 670 prior....but you can get the part from any Jonsered dealer...they can order it and it is still a stocking part for most distributors...if you cannot find one locally, get hold of me via email and I can send you one...

"you can't sit on the fence and watch the world pass you by, sometimes you just gotta ride"
Just Log It.

oldsaw-addict

Heres a very good question, How much should these handlebars cost?  The price I got from baileys was like $105 for them.

Oregon_Rob

You might give George Blake a chance. He was able to get me some parts for my old Jonsered and he offered both new and used parts. In my case, the used one was fine and ½ the price of new.

motorsag@citlink.net

Sometimes it takes him a while to get back to you via e-mail.
Chainsaw Nerd

oldsaw-addict

Ok thanks I'll give him a try, at 1/2 price of new for a set of handlebars I think its worth a try at least. I'll zap an e-mail to him tonight and see what happens.

Thank You Sponsors!