iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

hey raider bill!

Started by Dan_Shade, June 07, 2011, 08:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

I was talking to an iron butt at work today, and he mentioned a "cannonball run" motorcycle thingy....

I did some digging on line and found a link to it:  http://www.hokaheychallenge.com/index.html

I'm tempted!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Raider Bill

Last year they started in Key West and went to the arctic circle. It's a timed run with a winner. Not much time to stop and smell the roses. Sure does give you bragging rights though.
We should get the FF bike club or as Jeff named us the alternative transportation guys together..... oh wait we did that last year for the pig roast!.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

scsmith42

Wow, that's very tempting.  Maybe next year...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Raider Bill

My problem with this ride and most others like it is the structure. I've never been good at structure. ;D When I ride if I like a place I will stay awhile if at all possible. I'll also deviate from my somewhat loosely planned routes just because. I never ride with big groups and really seldom with smaller ones as you can never get everyone on the same page. I guess I enjoy riding alone.
Throw in a few Ladies and 5-10 minutes pee stops become hour long ordeals and that's if you can get all the bladders lined up and in sync. What kind of restaurant/food, hotel, campground decisions becomes.... well you get the idea.
2-5 guys that have the same riding habits, reliable rides and some money can have a dang good time on a long road trip.
Then again if one guy is out of sync, a bike breaks or someone started out light in the wallet and always has his hand out then things can get a little sporty. ;)

Seeing this great country from a bike gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.  So far these are the states I've rode in. I hope to add this map next year.

We know some of the guys here ride who else? Any road trippers or Iron Butts?

trapper

Around town on my little 250 rebel. Got it this spring to replace my 1980 honda twinstar.  What I like about bikers is most wave when you meet on the road no matter what you or they are riding.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Mooseherder

I used to ride but had a few reasons to get rid of it.
My 1992 Fatboy had 27 thousand miles on it when I left it in Daytona on a trade.
Staying at a friend's house in Deland when his boss showed up with a 1959 Chevy Fleetside pickup.  It was two tone and gorgeous.  I pestered him over the course of the weekend to trade dog for dog.  The Truck was awesome until I needed something more practical and sold it when we bought the Dually.  The person I sold it to would have let me buy it back a couple years ago but it was bad timing.  Sure do miss the feel of the open road but still have the motorcycle endorsement when I decide to buy or rent one. :)

Dan_Shade

I rolled 8000 miles over on my bike today that I bought last June.  Still smiling from the purchase!

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Reddog

Just got back from Colorado.
The Aprilia I bought last July 7th with 27k now has just over 40k.
Still trying to plan a Trans Labrador trip for Aug.

ibbob

Ya, Iron Butt Assn. Member #239.  Rode the Rally in '01.  Logged 11,211 miles in 11 days.  Haven't been anywhere fun for awhile but still ride a 3-500 miles a week for work. 

The Hokey Pokey is a bad joke IMO.  Billed as a race on public roads.  They gotta make sure a Harley wins so no modern bikes are allowed to enter.

If you're looking for reasons and places to ride, check out the AMA Grand Tours. 
Bob

customsawyer

I enjoy a good ride better than most but like Raider Bill I like to sniff a few roses from time to time. The biggest problem I have in finding someone to ride with is that I get up early and like to start early most I have tried to ride with don't want to start till about 10:00 or later. I will have had a great ride in by then.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Dan_Shade

actually, you guys are onto something.  I've never been much for riding in groups.  I don't like riding with people I don't know.  Motorcycles can make people stupid.

Weekend_Sawyer

I love to ride but not 1,000 miles or more a day. I plan on 350 to 450 miles a day depending on roads. My longest day yet was 600 miles Portsmith Main to Maryland on a 78 superglide with a blown head gasket suckin oil.

My vacation for about the last 10 years has been a motorcycle ride to somewhere. This year it's Colorado again. I get to ride tha Appalachian and rockies in the same vacation!

I have put in for some days off around the pigroast. Hope I get them.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Raider Bill

I did 1300 from St Pete, Fl to Syracuse, NY in one blast. I was 20 some years younger. It took 28 hours. I don't remember most of Penn nor any of Southern NY going up. It was miserable, hit rain in MD. going north.  Coming back snow showers and cold till Northern VA.  On a 72 Shovelhead FL. took 2 days to come back. 5 days start to finish. Did I mention it was miserable.

Reddog

Depends on the area for me, some place nice with mountains or a view with trees 300 or less a day is fine. The plains states 800 a day is not enough to get me through that mess fast enough.  :o

sawguy21

One of my customers took part in an iron butt run from Blaine WA to Tijuana. They were given 36 hours, he made it in time. Not my idea of fun.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Raider Bill

Quote from: Reddog on June 09, 2011, 06:59:53 PM
Depends on the area for me, some place nice with mountains or a view with trees 300 or less a day is fine. The plains states 800 a day is not enough to get me through that mess fast enough.  :o

Although I didn't want to say anything about riding through the plains states it sucks. I get on the highway and blast. Oklahoma east to west..... man what a bore. I can't bring myself to ride Kansas  or Nebraska.   

submarinesailor

Quote from: Raider Bill on June 10, 2011, 08:57:44 AM
I can't bring myself to ride Kansas  or Nebraska.   

Take my word for it, the drive for one end of Kansas on I70 to the other end is LONG.  Been there done that a few too many times.

Bruce

Mooseherder

The nicest ride I ever took was through the Blue Ridge mountains.
Coastal Maine and Bar Harbor was great also.

Raider Bill

RTs 10, 20 and 40 are not much better. No matter what it's going to get long, flat, and boring.
I enjoy the heck out of the Smokies.

Weekend_Sawyer

Last year some friends and I rode Skyline Drive to the Blueridge Parkway, hopped off and rode the Dragon and Cherahola, went north through through the smokies and up along the ohio river, cut across PA on 30, one of the best rides of my life!

Jon

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Back in 72 I rode from Charleston SC to Pocatello ID on a BMW 750. 3 1/2 days on the road by myself. It rain the first day from just outside of Charleston to West Memphis, AR. Saturday got worse because I had to make it to Oklahoma City before the bike shop closed to get a new tire. Sunday I almost ran out of gas on an Indian reservation in New Mexico and finally collapsed at a gas station somewhere in Colorado. Monday I got to Pocatello, tracked down my wife at class @ ISU. I hadn't been able to get out there for almost a year and was really looking forward to our time together. Well, it seems the best part of the trip was over and it was all downhill from there...

customsawyer

Last year the wife and I rode out through southern TN. then to the ozarks of Missouri and Arkansas thorough the back roads of Kansas to Co. Wy.  then south to NM. and back. That was a pretty good ride. Then in the fall a friend and I rode to Sturgis and back. You might say I put a few miles on the bike last year.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

DR Buck

Forty years ago I road Va Beach to the Phila suburbs every weekend.  Ah, the things a sailor did to chase women.  ;)     At times I sure miss having a bike.   Most recently I've been drooling over the Can-Am three wheeler.  Just need to figure out where to find $18K.  :o
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Raider Bill

I haven't heard anything bad about the Can-Am trike. See many on the roads. They look weird but the Owners love the ride.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: DR_Buck on June 13, 2011, 06:08:56 PM
... Ah, the things a sailor did to chase women.  ;)...

You don't want to know...

We were rather young and crazy then.

Herb

Raider Bill

Quote from: Raider Bill on June 09, 2011, 05:40:23 PM
I did 1300 from St Pete, Fl to Syracuse, NY in one blast. I was 20 some years younger. It took 28 hours. I don't remember most of Penn nor any of Southern NY going up. It was miserable, hit rain in MD. going north.  Coming back snow showers and cold till Northern VA.  On a 72 Shovelhead FL. took 2 days to come back. 5 days start to finish. Did I mention it was miserable.

This trip was also female related......

Weekend_Sawyer

Oh Bill, I am so surprized  ::)

Weekend_Sawyer

As far as can-ams go, I am sure they are loved by their owners but I just can't imagine riding with out leaning into the curvs. That's what motorcycling is all about, that is what puts the goofy grin on my face.

Jon

Raider Bill

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on June 15, 2011, 12:51:38 PM

Oh Bill, I am so surprized  ::)

Yep second ex wife  ;D ;D  ah love ;)

Jon,
I hope it never comes to a trike for myself but if it comes down to a choice between riding a trike and not riding...... It probably won't be a Can-Am. I'd get me the biggest Honda Gold Wing trike I could with automatic trans and reverse. :) I'd tow a camper behind it and everything;D

Dan_Shade

Bill, was it a good idea to do that?

I've seen a lot of guys quit their jobs to drive off and be with the "one".  I say good luck to them.

isawlogs

Hue, Dan, he did mention 2nd X wife, I think the key letter in that was " X "  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

customsawyer

I am not sure but I think the can-am is able to lean a bit in the curves. I still don't want one yet.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Raider Bill

HAHA Dan, I didn't quit anything just a momentary lapse of reason that took 10 years to get rid of :D  That seems to be my average T.O.M. time of marriage. Although at this age I don't see another one happening.
Famous last words.........

Weekend_Sawyer

Like Baloo Bear said "Stay away from them boy, they aint nothing but trouble"

Reddog

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on June 16, 2011, 09:02:34 AM

Like Baloo Bear said "Stay away from them boy, they aint nothing but trouble"

:D :D :D

As to the Can-am, better look at the width.  It always amazes me how much of the lane they take up. A mini cooper is narrower by quite a bit.

Dan_Shade

http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/showroom/compare-models.aspx

they are almost 5' wide.

I find them strange, yet intriguing.  I don't want one, though.

DR Buck

;D

8)

Roxie

Say when

isawlogs

I'll get a convertible before getting one of those  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

That Can-Am Roadster has got to be one bad machine.  Raider Bill would need Red.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

OK, I need one of those for checking cows and tagging calves, just fly up beside 'em and jump off, easy access  :D. Hmmm......I wonder if they come with knobby tires for the sand and mud.....

Mooseherder

Those machines look like they got something missing.
Something like skis or wings. ;)

Chuck White

Hey..... Happy birthday Dr Buck!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DR Buck

Magicman

You just smoked Raider Bill.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I keep saying when I'm too old to ride myself or my knees go I'm going to get a trike and some curvy Babe to chauffeur me around.  smiley_gorgeous
Most anyone you talk to that owns one of these loves them. They do look Star Warish maybe a photon torpedo or lazer ray gun mounted on the front for cages that try to run you off the road would be nice.
Enjoy it Dr Buck ride safe!!!

Texas Ranger

Logger friend down here is 78, knees went, he went to a trike and just kept on going.  Just saying.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Den Socling

My son, Garrett, used to ride that old Yamaha. Then he saw that 2010 Triumph Bonneville. I got the Yamaha as a hand me down. We have miles and miles of mountains and forest north of us. We don't have time for cross country trips but we do a short ride every weekend.

Raider Bill

That looks like some beautiful riding there!!! I did 300 miles yesterday of nothing but flat land and palmetto bushs with a greasy fried fish sandwich in the middle. ;D

markd

I do short, less than 50 miles around here, runs all back up in the country roads, no town riding for me. I have a 74 in. shovel head, Some times take the fishing pole with me. Markd
markd

Den Socling

We stay away from towns, too. We just gotta watch for deer. Six lane traffic does not go down well with me! BTW that's another picture of Garrett's Triumph.

Raider Bill

Quote from: markd on April 16, 2012, 11:05:23 AM
I do short, less than 50 miles around here, runs all back up in the country roads, no town riding for me. I have a 74 in. shovel head, Some times take the fishing pole with me. Markd

Shovelheads are still the best sounding Harley's ever. Got to love that sound through the mountains! I've still got a couple but all are 80 CI "or more" I'm just finishing a rebuild on one Hopefully I will be potatoing soon.

Den, Thanks a fine looking Trumpet!

Den Socling

This is beginning to move me. I have a bunch of work to do but it's supposed to be 88'F this afternoon. Maybe it's time to start a new tradition - the Monday afternoon bike ride.  :)

Patty

Sounds like an awesome tradition Den. Life's too short....have some fun!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Misfit

Quote from: Mooseherder on April 15, 2012, 07:50:17 AM
Those machines look like they got something missing.
Something like skis or wings. ;)

Yup, the similarity is there....made by Bombardier, the Canadian company founded in the late 1940's that built and marketed the first snowmobile.
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

markd

Yes deer are thick here too, riding at night is baaad. Nice bike there Den, I've always like triumphs, wanted one back in the 60's but mom wouldn't have it. My bike came from Penn. got friends at Spirit Harley. You're hot there it is raining good here.Markd
markd

Weekend_Sawyer

I have a soft spot for Triumphs. There might just be one in my near future... ;D

Weekend_Sawyer

This is Diane on her first motorcycle ride ever. Work permitting we are planning on riding to the pigroast this year.  ;D

Norm

Well you sly old dog you!!!

Raider Bill

Now that's a FINE looking couple! Cute bike too. ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Nice Ride!

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Roxie

Say when

Weekend_Sawyer

yea, I'v had this goofy grin stuck on my face for a few months now  8)

isawlogs

Nice pic!  Is the grin all about the rear seat warmer ??? 

Well how did she do on her first run  ???    :) :) :)

Marcel

Weekend_Sawyer

Fantastic, I believe we have a convert. Now I need to get her some leathers.
Jon

Raider Bill

Well..... don't start buying her expensive things like leathers right off or she may expect that trend to continue.. Just saying.... ;) ;D

DR Buck

Quote from: Raider Bill on April 25, 2012, 08:47:32 AM
Well..... don't start buying her expensive things like leathers right off or she may expect that trend to continue.. Just saying.... ;) ;D

Expierence speaking?

Raider Bill

Quote from: DR_Buck on April 25, 2012, 06:27:16 PM
Quote from: Raider Bill on April 25, 2012, 08:47:32 AM

Expierence speaking?

Yep, Actually way too much :D :D

coxy

did everyone sell there bikes  or did the ex's get them  ;D

customsawyer

I've been riding all of the last three weekends for short one day rides but this weekend it's not going to happen. :'(
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Peter Drouin

Had mine out just before we got that last Northeaster.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

moosehunter

In March of 1991 my then girlfriend,  now wife and I set out on my 1987 FLT for Florida. Left NY on a Friday after work with the temp about 40°. Made it to Key West where I proposed and she said yes. Visited family and friends all over Florida. Put 4800 miles on in 14 days. I miss having a bike but still have the lady! (See Raider Bill, it is possible ).
I plan to have another bike someday. 
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Weekend_Sawyer

I've still got the bikes and the girl (Lady)
and still overjoyed to have both!

Raider Bill

I still have all the same bikes and sadly added another Shovelhead [76 stroker] which was left to me by a friend who passed away in August.

Actually I also added another Lady Friend since this thread started who has so far lasted 7 years. Notice the new bike got first mention... lol

Have put 150k on my 03 Road King since 05. It's my go to for road and day trips. The other bikes are more bar hoppers and short trips. My tired old body seems to appreciate air shocks and cruise control over hard tails. Never thought I'd ever say that.

I parked and covered the "Raider Bike" the second NFL game of last year. Not to drag politics into this thread but I hope to be able to ride it this season providing things change there. If not a new paint scheme will be forth coming.

We took a 180 mile ride Saturday. There has been no rain here in a month. It rained Saturday on our way back from Venice Florida of course. Got to love riding in a rain storm, me not so much.

Looking forward to more riding in Tennessee and surrounding states in a month or so once that weather breaks and still have the Arctic Circle ride on my mind for when the stars all line up.

coxy

150k on a bike  :o has it been rebuilt or is it original motor         this is a dumb question   but how old where some of you when you got your motorcycle license   i love to ride but my trouble is i have the need for speed and I'm forbidden to have a bike till i grow up so i can get a license    i had a good wreck on a road bike turned in to  dirt bike picked gravel out of my      for 3 days then it go infected was not pretty so the other half said when i grow up i can get a bike  :'(       she has been telling me how much she likes the can ams  so i think its a hint   she said she would buy one 8) 8)

starmac

I don't have a bike at all now, well there is one here that I can ride when I want to, but I no longer own one. I got a moped when I was 9 years old and had some sort of bike or bikes for years, put 80,000 on one and 30,000 thousand or so on several more, and I have never  ever had a motorcycle endorsement. I have had a ticket or two for it over the years, but always told them I have a class A cdl, I am not getting any extra license to ride a bicycle, that got me of the hook 99% of the time. Now that need for speed deal you mentioned, nothing I have found gets you off the hook with the boys in blue, and I pretty much tried every thing a guy can imagine.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

gspren

In the "way back" late 60s through 70s I had numerous BSAs, a 500 and the rest were 650s with a 650 Hornet being the speed demon. I keep thinking about a Harley trike because of my bad ankle that may be attributed to a Bultaco Matador. I actually do still have a motorcycle, a 1970 Honda CT 90 that will do 35 on the level but doesn't get far from home. Now back to thinking trike with one wheel out front.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

DR Buck

Quote from: coxy on March 12, 2018, 05:57:00 PM
.... she has been telling me how much she likes the can ams  so i think its a hint   she said she would buy one 8) 8)

Coxy time to jump before her mind is changed.    I have a 2012 CanAm.    There is a link near the top of this thread where I replied that has some details on it.    In 2014 CanAm changed the design and came out with a new engine.   I know of lots of people that either upgraded to the new model or just went and bought it as their first one.    I like the looks and reviews of the new models but I have way to much after market customization in my 2012 to even think of replacing it.     I did take a short 80 mile ride a few weeks ago but not that we have started on prepping for our new addition on the house riding will be minimal.

This is both of us during Rolling Thunder......

Peter Drouin

Snow will be gone soon, My bar hopper,

1200, 48, It will snap your head back. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Weekend_Sawyer

Gotta love them sportsters!
I'd like to have another one but I'd look like a hairless circus bear on one.

woodmaker

Screaming Eagle FLHTC,  Evo FLHTP, FXDX, but now mostly ride the classic.The way the weather is going here,I may have to get snow tires to ride this year.
franklin q80,builtrite 40,husky 372,sachs dolmar 123, dozers,excavators,loaders,tri-axle dump trucks ,autocar tractor with dump,flatbed and detachable trailers, and 8  f350 diesels

Raider Bill

150k on a bike  :o has it been rebuilt or is it original motor         this is a dumb question   but how old where some of you when you got your motorcycle license   i love to ride but my trouble is i have the need for speed and I'm forbidden to have a bike till i grow up so i can get a license    i had a good wreck on a road bike turned in to  dirt bike picked gravel out of my      for 3 days then it go infected was not pretty so the other half said when i grow up i can get a bike  :'(       she has been telling me how much she likes the can ams  so i think its a hint   she said she would buy one 8) 8)
Aside from replacing the timing chain with gear to gear the only thing I've done to that bike is normal maintenance.
2 of the shovelheads have been totally rebuilt, my 84 which I've had since 86 has had the top end done twice and the transmission once. The 84 has at least 150k miles on her and probably much more more but she eats speedos up so [4 so far] I lost count of the miles and am not very good at replacing them right away. Actually I've been without one now again for about a year.
My truck sits for weeks without use as my go to ride is a bike. Luckily I can ride year round except between now till the week after Easter we are up to our neck in snowbirds that keep trying to kill us. Week after Easter we get our streets back.
I got my MC license in 74 and pretty much have owned a HD ever since the first being a 53 Panhead then a 72 Shovel, 84 Shovel[the raider bike] which I still have and the 03 Road King. In the same time several more have come and gone but these have been my riders.

Corley5

I've still got my '08 Nightster.  Tweaked it a bit with Screamin' Eagle high flow intake, slip ons and Level One Download.  It's fast and fun to ride on short runs.  Not real comfortable to go too far ;) ;D   Haven't rode it much the last couple years.  Maybe I'll ride it more this season :-\ 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

moosehunter

I got my mc license before my car license. When I turned 16 my dad had a KZ 400 that he rarely used but there was no spare car. Easy choice !
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Weekend_Sawyer

The first bike I ever rode on the road was a KZ 400!
It pumped oil out on my boot and the clutch cable was sticky.
The chain was in such bad shape that it never fully straightened out in places.
The tires were almost shot and it was also the first bike I rode in the rain.
I didn't drop it but it was and experience I don't want to relive.
Poor old bike was the epitome of rode hard and put away wet.
I took a girl out riding one day and she was snuggled up behind me and holding me tight.
I thought she was loving the way I carved out the curves, turns out she was holding on for dear life!

Ah fond memories.

isawlogs

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on March 19, 2018, 06:46:37 AMI thought she was loving the way I carved out the curves, turns out she was holding on for dear life!

Funny how perspectives can be so different from one to another !!!!

Marcel

scsmith42

Bill, you've had your license one year longer than me; I got mine in '75.  I came up on Honda's though and switched to Harley's in '98.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Weekend_Sawyer

I got mine in78' when I was18 on that KZ400.

The guy giving the test almost failed me because the bike was in such bad shape.

I honestly knew very little about street riding as I had been in the dirt since I was 12 and don't know how I passed it. I almost failed the test by running the stop sign at the end of the course but I heard my brother shout STOP!!

When I got home and told my mom I have my motorcycle license she almost had a heart attack!

The things we put our poor mother's through.

Jon

DR Buck

Before being licensed I rode Yamaha, Honda and Jawa dirt bikes.  Played at enduro dirt track racing one summer.   Got my license in 74'.  Rode Hondas and an old beat up Sportster that didn't last long.    Sold them all, mostly in a box as parts in 1981 and didn't ride again until I got the Can AM in 2012.   The same year I bought a used Nighthawk that I got some grief over so I sold it and stuck with 3 wheels. 

Thank You Sponsors!