iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Interesting week

Started by woodmills1, June 05, 2011, 06:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

finally got around to welding up a little trailer and then mounting the big red blower and motor.  Got the thing running and put on the piping yesterday.  Wow the 25" woodmaster is way faster than the old belsaw, and the blower works mint.....Right Into the Dump.

On monday Kathys cousin who is staying with us wanted to play with some of the rocks that I disturbed when I widened the driveway, so we started a wall project.  All three of us spent most of today adding to it and planting flowers.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Tom

Did you get the rock wall high enough to bend a fender or are you going to have to be satisfied with a quarter panel?   :D :D

Really, looking good.  :)

woodmills1

too funny Tom, but the drive and turnaround are extra extra wide no so maybe no prob

I will need a snow blower now though to keep from crunching the tools boxes on the 4500 :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Larry

Yes, quite attractive. 8) 8)

Now I know who to call for my landscaping ideas.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

r.man

There is no such thing as too wide to scrunch something on. Fluffy snow everywhere looks so soft.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

woodmills1

newpix wall and dirt done with new plantings

Magicman

It looks very nice.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!