iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2011 Pig Roast Thread (now the RSVP Thread Please let us know if you might come)

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2011, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Jeff

One huge benefit if pigroast numbers are down this year is that we all get more ice cream!! ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Put it on the web, again, if possible, I will either be at Noble's, or Springfield motel, but hope to see the gang.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Meadows Miller

No worries thanks Jeff  :) :) and it just means All the More for Us  digin_2 digin_2 digin_2 cone_1 cone_1 cone_1 cone_1  ;) :D  ;D
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Jeff

Shotgun

And a group picture would be nice this year.  Didn't get one last year. It doesn't have to be fancy, like the one that Terry takes.  This is only our second miss.  We'll be thinking of you all.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

jim king

Next year  my body and the wife willing and able I would like to be there to represent South America with a couple of my oldest employees .  " They are young"   It would be quite an experience for them to see some real lumbermen and how you all have a get together.  It would be a high point in thier life.

Jeff

Well with a statement like that, there will be no question in my mind that there will be a 2012 pig roast.  :)

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

jim king

If I catch the China carrot we are chasing I will bring in tow a China woman and an Australian.

pineywoods

The Pineywoods are still a MAYBE. Won't know for sure till after aug 1. I'm only 400 miles away around through the UP or 200 via ferry across the lake.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

I hope that you are able to stay.  We will arrive at Hidden Hill on the 4th.

We have been assigned site #31, will be in a Class C Coachmen, and be towing the grey Toyota Rav4 that you have seen in several of my posts.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

If you were coming to Georgia, you would have to bring the umbrella  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Magicman on July 20, 2011, 07:54:13 AMgrey Toyota Rav4 that you have seen in several of my posts.

Hey, I have one to.  Mine's Everglade Green.  8) When you pull into Jeff's he'll think I pulled fast one. :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Quote from: Raider Bill on July 20, 2011, 05:42:49 PM
Great Minds think alike ;D ;D :o :o 

Minds  ???  What is Bill talking about  ??? 

Of all the stuff that I have lost during my life, I miss my mind the most.    :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

isawlogs

Don't mind Bill , he playes a whole different game then most of us  ;D :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tim1234

Family and I can't come this year.  We have a friend's wedding on the same day.  Best wishes to all and have some pig for me!
You buy a cheap tool twice...and then you're still stuck with a cheap tool!!
Husky 372XP, 455 Rancher, Echo CS300, Alaskan 30" Chainsaw Mill

Corley5

Trying out a new internet system.  So far so good 8) 8)  Looking forward to seeing everyone  :) :)  The ice cream selection sounds good  ;D 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

Today was Pig Roaster Testing day. Everything checked out for another year and we are ready to roll after cleaning some insects out of the burner. :)

scsmith42

Jeff, unfortunately I need to go from "tentative" to "won't make it".  I wish you and everbody the best of fun.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

SwampDonkey

Musta been the bugs in the burner Jeff. :D :D :D

;) Have a good one Scott.

Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!