iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2011 Pig Roast Thread (now the RSVP Thread Please let us know if you might come)

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2011, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

I think you'll need a bus Marcel, hope you have your chaufer's license too.   :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

isawlogs

Ya .. I got me those good ones , here its class 1 or CDL for some. Think one of those bus with a trailer might do and about two months to go and do da round up.  ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

scsmith42

Marcel, if you're swinging down south to pick up all those other fellows, how about swinging through North Carolina and giving me a ride?  

I'll ride up in the van with you, but we can put my Harley in your trailer, and that will give some of those other fellows something to sit on during the trip.   ;D
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Magicman

Let's see,  Red Necks, Hill Billies, and Coonasses.  If you are going to haul Bikers too, you better get a bigger trailer.   :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

At least I don't need worry 'bout Bill, he don't do trailerin' to well.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

chet

I'm not inta dat trailerin' either. But If ya would swing by and pick up me and da wife's extra clothes, and some beer, I would be grateful. Dat way  I wouldn't hafta load down da ole Harley as bad.  ;)  Da beer would hafta ride in da cab wit you, it may not survive ta trip if it rode in da trailer.  :-\

You could also grab Jeff's  box of bands dat Kevin wuz 'spose ta pick up when he brought me his.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

pigman

If da beer is in the cab with Marcel, I am not sure I want to ride in da trailer.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

WDH

Marcel, since you will be in the area, pick me up as well  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Coon

I am beginning to think that a bus just won't be big enough... better find a second one and start up the Forestry Forum Convoy.   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

sandhills

Well since you brought up "convoy" you have a Kenworth hauling logs, a cabover Pete with a refer on (I'm guessing that would be Chet's beer  :)) and a Jimmy hauling hogs, not too sure how many Jeff needs or wants too cook but everything else seems to fit.  Does this mean there will be a music video?

Jeff

What I would like to know, is if anybody is really coming. The countdown counter is at 47.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Cedarman

I plan to come unless something unexpected comes up.  Jeff, you need any more cedar paneling?   I can get a bunch of 4' in the Ford Edge. My youngest son Ian, mentioned he might want to come.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

ely

jeff, i will not be attending yet another year. i do plan to get up there one year though.

i am taking the family to colorado that week.

Jeff

Quote from: Cedarman on June 20, 2011, 04:01:48 PM
I plan to come unless something unexpected comes up.  Jeff, you need any more cedar paneling?   I can get a bunch of 4' in the Ford Edge. My youngest son Ian, mentioned he might want to come.

I've not found a home yet for what I have here. I did our laundry area, and still have quite a bit left. :)

DR_Buck

Quote from: Jeff on June 20, 2011, 04:16:59 PM
Quote from: Cedarman on June 20, 2011, 04:01:48 PM

I've not found a home yet for what I have here. I did our laundry area, and still have quite a bit left. :)

Sounds like you need to add an addition, or another cabin out back in the other corner of the yard.  ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Burlkraft

Quote from: isawlogs on June 18, 2011, 09:27:01 PM

I want to go, but sure don't want to drive that again alone. Da first ten hours are fun , but gets old real quick after that.
  Anybody care to share a ride  ???

Come to Wisconsin and we'll ride over together  :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Kevin

... or just get one of these Marcel

:D

Dan_Shade

I went to click "report post to a moderator", but I realized the culprit is one!

Maybe Marcel could donate his riding buddy as a door prize.

(no pun intended)
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

LeeB

Is it gonna be ok iff I just show up? I don't dare say anything or my schedule might change again.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

martyinmi

Jeff-I'm coming. Let me know what I can bring or if there's anything I can do once I get there. I have many relatives less than 5 minutes from you. Look's like you're less than 80 miles from me, and I've driven a lot farther than that for a good meal.
   Marty
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Jeff

Quote from: LeeB on June 23, 2011, 12:48:35 AM
Is it gonna be ok iff I just show up? I don't dare say anything or my schedule might change again.

Certainly :)

Quote from: martyinmi on June 23, 2011, 10:38:56 PM
Jeff-I'm coming. Let me know what I can bring or if there's anything I can do once I get there. I have many relatives less than 5 minutes from you. Look's like you're less than 80 miles from me, and I've driven a lot farther than that for a good meal.
   Marty

Looking forward to it Marty. No need to bring anything unless you feel the urge. Some people bring a door prize, some bring a dish to pass, but its totally unnecessary to bring anything but yourself and family. :)

Meadows Miller

Gday

Jeff I Will Be There Mate  :) :) ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)  Track down a few logs and Ill fire up the 10" Lucas  ;) ;D

As far as rides I will most likely have a spare seat if Sparkys (Will) from Minnesota isnt going to catch a ride with Me  ;)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Roxie

Wow!  That will be two years in a row that Australia will be represented at the pig roast! 

Note to American's:  "Pop the boot" translated, means "open the trunk" of the car.   :D

Say when

sparks

Jeff, sorry to say I will not make it this year. I am having my right knee replaced and will not be mobile enough to come. Someone from here will be there though.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Stump Jumper

Jeff and Tammy

The Stump Jumpers would of have loved to be there this year.  But we will not be able to make it.

May you all have a great time.

You will have an extra camper spot for someone who needs it.

The
Stump Jumpers
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Thank You Sponsors!