iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2011 Pig Roast Thread (now the RSVP Thread Please let us know if you might come)

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2011, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorb

If I do make it, I am coming a day or so early to help set up and get in some Michigan fishing.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Norm

If you do make it doctorb bring the fishing pole and we'll load into the pickup and hit some local spots if we can get Jeff to point us in the right direction.

And happy birthday!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Happy Birthday doctorb.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Coon

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

doctorb

Thanks guys - turning 60 is something new!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

red oaks lumber

but its only new for a year then you get to try another one :D
happy b-day
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Texas Ranger

ah, try 70, DocB, you will remember the good old days, when fewer things hurt.

Happy Birthday.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Woodchuck53

Happy birthday Doc. I just had one also, just a few shy of the big 60 mark though.

Well it is official. I will not be able to come and meet you guys up North. We are planning a big turn around here at work and they kind of frown on some of us not being here. Maybe next year.

Jeff, Patty is their any thing we can send to help out with? We hate that we won't make it. Ya'll have fun.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Patty

Woodchuck, I am just dang happy to be going to the picnic myself !!  Jeff would be the person to ask, but I do know for sure that money is always a welcome gift. Jeff & Tammy put on a huge production for the piggy roast, and I can not even imagine what it must cost them. A donation to help pay for the piggy or for the paper plates and such would certainly be a good place to start.  ;)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Papa1stuff

Happy Birthday Doc and many more smiley_clapping smiley_clapping
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Woodchuck53

Thanks Patty, I did mean to say Tammy. Must be that age thing. Sorry I won't get to meet some of ya'll this year. Maybe next. CV
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

LeeB

I didn't think turning 60 was something new. I thought it was something old old old.  :D Happy birthday doc.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Weekend_Sawyer

I put in for a couple of days off around the picnic, got my fingers crossed and the Street Glide is ready to fly! It's always 50/50 with me and work lets hope I can swing it.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Corley5

We should be there this year. 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

OneWithWood

Linnea and I will be in attendance.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

scsmith42

Jeff, put me down as a "tentative".  Thx.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

isawlogs

I want to go, but sure don't want to drive that again alone. Da first ten hours are fun , but gets old real quick after that.
  Anybody care to share a ride  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Coon

You can swing by my place Marcel and pick me up.  I'm about due for a nice long road trip and I am only a few miles outta your way.  I am sure we can find a few fishin' holes along the way.   :D  
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

whiskers

Marcel, since you'll be so close maybe you could come by for me ............
many irons in the fire.........

WH_Conley

That wouldn't be far out of the way to stop and get me to. ;D
Bill

Jeff

I'm holding all of you guys to this.  I've been really worried about this years pig roast because of gas prices and such. I'm glad ya'll are stepping up to come. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

Marcel, if you are coming down to Kentucky to get Bill, it will only be another hundred miles over to get me. ;) Do you have a large van, I don't like riding on the top.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

isawlogs

Don't worry Bob , got me an open trailer so you won't be bothered by the cold air coming out of the air conditioner of da car.
I just new a few would step up to da plate .   ::) 8) :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Since you will be this close you might as well dip your toes in the Gulf of Mexico.   :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!