iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Checking In

Started by Burlkraft, May 28, 2011, 06:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

Well...after about 2 days and endless travel I finally got a good nights sleep.
I lost Friday somewhere.
We got into Iceland and saw a 727 all painted up with Iron Maiden on it. They are on a world tour.
Hunter and I had tickets to the Rush concert in Rotterdam. We got into Amsterdam and had to hop the train right away.
If you liked Rush as a youngin' you have to see them now.
It was like I was 18 again. They sound and look like they did back then.
They only played a couple of new songs and the rest of the show was a trip through my golden years.
The Trees, Working Man and Closer To The Heart were some faves. They had really good video showing a lot of close ups of their amazing talents.
Neal Pert played a 15 minute drum solo. He's gotta be over 60 and he drummed up a storm. Awesome, awesome show!
Jill wants to shop now ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

thecfarm

Glad to hear you are there. Keep us posted on the good times. Wow,Rush and 18 years old. That brought back some memories.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ibseeker

Burlkraft, you old rock-n-roller! What's under that hoodie in the avatar? You're not hiding '80's big hair under that are you?
Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

Burlkraft

Quote from: ibseeker on September 04, 2011, 09:00:19 PM
Burlkraft, you old rock-n-roller! What's under that hoodie in the avatar? You're not hiding '80's big hair under that are you?
Gray Hair  :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!