iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I have a new niece!

Started by Dodgy Loner, May 26, 2011, 06:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgy Loner

My older brother and his wife gave birth to a healthy baby girl less than an hour ago. Her name is Avalee Waulker Tyson. It is their first child, and my third niece. No nephews yet. We still haven't determined the gender of my Little Loner, so my Dad may yet get a grandson. :)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

fishpharmer

Fantastic news Uncle Justin!! 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

wood monger

Congratulations, As I get older I appreciate the little ones a lot more. My little ones are grown, my son lives away, my daughter is still home once in a while. Again congrats.

nas

Congratulations 8)
If you need a nephew I can tell my kids to call you uncle ;)
Would that be Uncle Dodgy or Uncle Loner?

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

sandhills

Congratulations!  Hope all is well with mother and her daughter!

DanG

Congrats Justin!  Uncle is a really cool title.  It comes with few real responsibilities, but can gain you a great deal of respect down the road.  I'm all done becoming another Uncle, but I keep becoming an even Greater Uncle than I was. :)  Those Nieces and Nephews keep hatching off those Great Nieces and Great Nephews for me, and some of them are becoming eligible to start the next generation most any old time.  Growing old may not be for sissies, but it DanG sure is a lot of fun! 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Congrats to Travis and his wife, Uncle DL.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Congratulations to the new parents.  A bundle of joy and an awesome responsibility.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!