Sponsors:

Infrared gas grill review

Started by Jeff, May 23, 2011, 07:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

:D Yip. Looks tasty to.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

My grandmother used to make something like this but called it something I can't remember.
When she set it on the table, the blessing was said and then it was like a bunch of Alligators on a raw chicken. :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

We finished it up tonight. We took the pot and a loaf of bread over to our good friends the Daggers who live in our back yard (or do we live in theirs?) and we all sat around eating and waiting for the gas to develop. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

tractorman44

Jeff

Nope, its not, my tray was fine. It was the grill body itself, the metal edge that holds the tray that corroded and broke away. Something that was way beyond replacing a part.  I'd have been happier to just buy a tray. :)

Magicman

Usually salt is the grill killer.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Quote from: Magicman on June 04, 2015, 10:20:45 PM
Usually salt is the grill killer.   :-\

Agreed!

I don't put any seasoning, of any kind including BBQ sauce on while dinner is still on the grill.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

BBTom

You don't understand Chuck. 

Lots of salt on the grill and always sitting outside in the rain means I get to try out the new model every three years or so. 

I am on my second Commercial Tru Infrared grill and I am loving it! The new infrared emitters are better than the old but need cleaned more often.

The first one is still good, but during our six month moving to Missouri odyssey, I needed a grill in both places.  We liked the Tru-Infrared so much that we got another one for the new place.
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

Jeff

I can't imagine cooking without seasoning first or during and blending the tastes during the cooking process.  If you season a piece of meat after the fact, rather than being a tasty piece of meat, it tastes like just a piece of meat with seasoning on it. ;)

Chuck White

Quote from: Jeff on June 09, 2015, 09:03:38 AM
I can't imagine cooking without seasoning first or during and blending the tastes during the cooking process.  If you season a piece of meat after the fact, rather than being a tasty piece of meat, it tastes like just a piece of meat with seasoning on it. ;)

I will marinate the meat, usually over-night, but then it sits on paper towels for a bit, so it doesn't drip into the grill very much.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!