iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pack your bags ...

Started by Kevin, November 06, 2001, 03:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Hey, I just found this ...
"You agree, through your use of the Forestry Forum, that you will not post any material which is false"

If my figures are correct more than half of you are going to get kicked off of this board.  :D

Tom

FALSE ! ......whatchu talkin 'bout ? >:( :D......

Bibbyman

My old Uncle Ed would start every story with: "I never knowed the man to tell a lie." :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

L. Wakefield

There is surely always a grain of truth in these posts- it's just the magnification of these truths... :D :D but no one has exaggerated about grits, I am sure. Lutefisk? Now that's a different story.. :D :D        lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Jeff

dooheslaf: Finn forestry term meaning something is not right.

Do you guys know the origination of this term??
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

swampwhiteoak

Quotedooheslaf
Does it have anything to do with mirrors? :D

L. Wakefield

Are you implying that the Finns are a backward people :o :o :o??    lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

swampwhiteoak

You need only look at the Finnish Dictionary to prove that

Jeff

Absolutly not L.  The word sounds scandinavian and Finns are famous for forestry.

CHARLIE

Well....(pause for affect)....I feel sorry for some of you guys but I'm glad that I've ALWAYS been honest and above board with EVERYTHING I've written on this Forum. ;D   But some of you have a LOT of explainin' to do :D :D :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Texas Ranger

Charlie, it is obvious on judgement day you and St. Pete are gonna have a long conversaton!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Eggsander

Hey, it's my story I'll tell it like I want to!   ;D
Steve

CHARLIE

Don, it isn't St. Pete that has me worried 'cause me an' him.....we're in tight.  It's to my Guardian Angel that I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do. I think I've dang near worn him to a frazzle over the years with him trying to keep me out of dangerous situations I keep getting into. :D :D  But out and out fabricating the truth? NEVER! :o But then we all agree that the pure, stark truth can be boring at times and needs to be spiced up a bit. :)  So there is always some truth somewhere in whatever I say or write. But you might have to look for it a bit..... ::)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

I've been doing a little detective work and discovered Charlie's true identity.  "Charlie" is really a guy named Burt Snyder that lives in Chickasaw Mississippi and pulls around an Ice cream and hotdog cart.

Jeff

QuoteYou need only look at the Finnish Dictionary to prove that

Hey, great link!

woodmills1

i heard tell some of my ancestors left a scandinavian country and travelled over hill and dale mountain and stream till they got to a place that was just as misearable as the one they left. :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

CHARLIE

Woodmills1, I didn't know your ancestors moved to Iowa :o :o :o
Charlie

timberbeast

Gotta call Jeff on this one.  That word isn't Suomellainen,  and their ain't a Suomellainen word in that dictionary.  I know,  because I'm Suomellainen.  Any one ever see a Suomi dictionary without "sauna",  or "Mummu",  or "vessa" ,  or ........well,  maybe I missed the joke.  Heh heh.  The most oft repeated word by a Finn while logging is " perkkola!!!!!!"  Anyone got any sisu?
Where the heck is my axe???

Thank You Sponsors!