Sponsors:

Show us your coolest hats!

Started by D Hagens, May 19, 2011, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D Hagens

Well I know we all love our hats 8) 8)
Here's one of my favs 8) 8)

Dan_Shade

In the summertime, I like to wear straw hats.

as far as ball caps, free is best, second best are the embroidered hats I bought from DR_Buck's wife
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

D Hagens

Be cool if you could post some pics of em :)

Bro. Noble

One that I prize says: HAZEN HAY Protection Kansas :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

WildDog

I like broad brim Akubra felt hats to keep this Aussie sun at bay, I came close to getting a FF cap but my computer died than work sent me out bush chasing plague locusts with no private computer access :( hopefully next round....I do have a Lucas Mill cap I save to wear working around helicopters because ya don't won't to be jumping in the air to chase a blown off broad brim. :)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

thecfarm

Here's mine,

My other hats my wife would not let me post. The visor is kinda dirty from me grabbing on to the visor with dirty hands. This one is my going out to special events hat.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Texas Ranger

I wore one at the pig roast last year that would probably not be appropriate for the board.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Burlkraft

Quote from: Texas Ranger on May 20, 2011, 09:42:10 AM
I wore one at the pig roast last year that would probably not be appropriate for the board.

It fit ya pretty good tho... :D :D :D :D

I mean the hat...Not what it said....... :D :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

D Hagens

Quote from: WildDog on May 20, 2011, 05:05:02 AM

I like broad brim Akubra felt hats to keep this Aussie sun at bay, I came close to getting a FF cap but my computer died than work sent me out bush chasing plague locusts with no private computer access :( hopefully next round....I do have a Lucas Mill cap I save to wear working around helicopters because ya don't won't to be jumping in the air to chase a blown off broad brim. :)

Now that's what life is all about :)
Your son, some fish and a happy dog :) :)
Thanks for sharing the pic 8)

D Hagens

Quote from: thecfarm on May 20, 2011, 07:33:24 AM
Here's mine,

My other hats my wife would not let me post. The visor is kinda dirty from me grabbing on to the visor with dirty hands. This one is my going out to special events hat.

Been waiting for the Forestry Forum hat to show up 8) 8) I gotta get me one of those :)
Explain to your wife that this is a guy thing and you want to post a pic of your dirty hat cause the guys want to see it :D 8)

scgargoyle

My coolest hat (looks) is of course my Forestry Forum hat. Coolest (for shade) is a huge brimmed Tilley hat that shades me and half the folks around me!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

thecfarm

The dirty hat goes along with my dirty sweat shirt.  ;D I try to explain to her it does not matter what I wear,in a few days it's stained for good. You can run it through the washer with your magic soap but it will still come out clean,but stained for good. I have one sweat shirt that looks like it would stand up in a corner. That went through the washer a few times and still came out looking dirty. It's probably the best looking one I have as far as holes are ripped,not a one. But boy does it look bad, to her.  ;D If that's the only thing I'm doing wrong.I'm doing good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!