iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pickers

Started by bedway, May 19, 2011, 10:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedway

Myself, i enjoy the pickers show on tv with Mike, Frank, and Danielle. A few months ago they had an episode that took place in Tidioute Pennsylvania. On that show Mike took Danielle on the road with him and they stopped by the Tidioute Hotel. During that visit Danielle and one of the guys that owns the place hit it off real good and there was some chemistry between the two. Yesterday the wife and myself stopped in the hotel for a bite to eat. I talked to the other owner and asked him if his brother ever heard any more from Danielle. He said she writes him and sends post cards to him and has nicknamed him (cuddles), which i find cute because the guy is about 300 plus pounds. Some one found one of the cards she sent him calling him cuddles and posted it in the lounge on the wall. He says every one in town now calls him cuddles. ;D

moosehunter

I saw that episode, those two were having a pretty good time!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

miking

I like that show too. I don't have the cable package to get that channel, but I do watch it on hulu when a new episode is up. I was watching one a few weeks ago when they were supposed to be picking in Wisconsin, but the footage they used was clearly from the town where my parents live in Illinois.
Echo CS530, 600 and 680 chainsaws, SRM410U brushcutter, PB500 blower and PP265 power pruner. Also a Stihl 192c for the lil' stuff.

Thank You Sponsors!