iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

If this was mine , I would be dam proud of her !!!

Started by isawlogs, May 17, 2011, 05:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-news/cash-back-honest-teen-rewarded-anonymous-donor-185339630.html

She found some cash in an enveloppe and brought it to the police. 2000$ worth of honesty, it stands way up there with me.  :) :)

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

lgt

That is a great story but there is a bigger story.  How does the city lay claim to the money??  That should be the outrage!

Banjo picker

Nice story Marcel.  Thanks for sharing it...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

AvT

It appears the city people have a lower moral standard than the young lady. Shame shame.  Otherwise an awsome story :)
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

Cedarman

Reinforces the belief that most citizens want to be honest and most politicians are scumbags.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Banjo picker

Its in their jeans-----genes....I think one of those is right..Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

isawlogs

Tim, I knew a Jean at one time that had good genes that wore tight jeans  :-X   :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Banjo picker

Seems like the best of both worlds ...there Marcel...Tim

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: isawlogs on May 18, 2011, 07:10:23 PM

Tim, I knew a Jean at one time that had good genes that wore tight jeans  :-X   :D :D

Marcel,

I thought I knew the same Gene but it turned out he was really named Eugene... and I never noticed whether or not he wore jeans and if so if they was Jean's jeans or Gene's jeans.

Herb

isawlogs

I wonder if it is the same Eugene I know of , he was a doc with an attitude on the net and would ban ya for questioning any of his doings , know i think his genes where not all aligned and his jean's where way to tight.

Marcel

Brad_bb

Are you sure this wasn't in Illinois?  Typical bureaucrats! They have no claim to any found money, yet they think they are entitled!  If I know the bureaucrats will keep it, it's sure a dis-incentive not to turn it in.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

jamesamd

Two great stories!
We all know the goverment don't rule Us,they feed off of Us.
Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Thank You Sponsors!