iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lawn-Gardening-Tools.com

Started by Jeff, May 09, 2011, 04:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Folks, I'm really excited to announce to you our newest Forestry Forum Sponsor. They are a bit different then some of our other sponsors while still being an excellent fit for us with a very cool product line.

Please welcome WWW.lawn-gardening-tools.com as a Forestry Forum sponsor!  They have a very cool product line including automatic nut crackers and shellers, pea and bean shellers, a cool device called a nut wizard that will not only pick up nuts, it will pick up ammo casings! :D They even have Robotic Lawn mowers and lots of other cool stuff!

Anyhow, please welcome this new sponsor and take a look at their website where if you find something you are interested in, you can contact me for a discount code that will get Forestry Forum members 5% off on your purchases

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

paul case

welcome and thanks for your sponsorship of the forestry forum.  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Ron Wenrich

I have one of those nut wizards for picking up black walnuts.  One of the best tools I ever bought. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Chris Burchfield

Lawn-Gardening-Tools thanks for your sponsorship.  Neat toy/tools.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

SwampDonkey

Welcome aboard Lawn and Gardening Tools. Thanks for your sponsorship of the FF.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

beenthere

Welcome to the FF.

From the site, apparently can only select from list of items pre-selected for the Forestry Forum? Tried to enter other items under all products, but couldn't add them to the shopping cart. ??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

You should be able to get to anything on the site beenthere.

Norm

Cool stuff!

Count me in as a new customer.  :)

old joe

This is one I have to check out

thanks for your support.

Joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

lgt

Hi!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The products without prices mean it is out of stock.  I carry my own inventory and ship from my own warehouse (same day).  I only drop ship one or two things.  I just have never had any luck with drop shippers.

I prefer to get yelled at for not having something than for someone not to get it.

If I am out of something you are interested in, please email me.

LGT

mad murdock

Welcome and thank you Lawn-Gardening-Tools.com for your support of the Forestry Forum.  I am a big fan of good tools and useful gadgets! 8) 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Jeff

Hey ya'll   Remember, give me a holler before you buy so I can give you the discount code for the 5% off on your purchases!

doctorb

As a man who owns two large black walnut trees in his front yard, I may be in love with our new sponsor.  Jeff, send me the discount code via PM, please.  I won't be able to write a review on this product until fall, but you can be sure that my wife and I will give it a try.

As Baltimore is known for lacrosse, we have used old lacrosse sticks to scoop and throw the walnuts in the past.  This looks pretty easy.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

scsmith42

Welcome to the FF.

I just tried the links, but for some reason they are not working...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Mooseherder

They're not linking right now.
Maybe too much traffic. ;)

Jeff

No problem here. I just went right to it.

Warbird

Thanks for sponsoring the FF! 

Piston

Always good to have new sponsors!  I wonder how it works on acorns and hickory nuts?  That could save me hours if it works well on those.  I also came across the automatic dust pan thingy, my wife would die for one of those!  You can send me the discount code as well Jeff!   ;D
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Ron Wenrich

If it works like it does on the walnuts, it'll reduce the time it takes to clean it up and save your back.  I have about 15 walnut trees, and in a few hours, the ground is clear.  I just wish it worked on Kentucky coffee tree bean pods. 

The big one also picks up tennis balls. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Raphael

Thank You for sponsoring the FF!  :)
Any idea when you may have electric mowers in stock?
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

lgt

WOW! 8)

Hey Guys!  Just so you know, the Forestry Forum Members are REALLY taking me by surprise.  Usually visitors will come in and view 2-3 pages before leaving. 

Not you guys! 10-15 pages and staying for sometimes half an hour or more- then coming back.  I feel like an Ace Hardware Store.  You guys are finding pages I didn't even know I had. 

And yes, the Nut Wizards work GREAT!  The Ammo Nut Wizard for guns and rifle brass.  The Small for shotgun shells, and the Medium for golf balls.  (If you're a duffer you're going to love it around the practice greens- it is sooo much better than a shag bag.)  The neat thing about the Nut Wizard is it picks up the stuff you can't see.

Jeff owes YOU guys a big thank for being so loyal.   smiley_beertoast

metalspinner

I bet that Ammo Wizard can pic up LEGO Bricks fast!  If I had a nickel for everytime I bent over to pick up a brick, I'd be rich. ::)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Patty

Better that than stepping on them. Ouch those little buggers hurt!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

scsmith42

That's a pretty cool site!  I've already forwarded some info about it to other friends.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Magicman

Welcome Lawn-Gardening-Tools to the Forestry Forum and thanks for the Sponsorship !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!