iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

APRIL 28

Started by JHBC, April 28, 2011, 10:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHBC

A reminder to remember those who have died on the job, this is their day.  RIP my friends.
MS460 28"    MS660  36"    MS441 20"/24"    394XP 32"/36"    3120XP 32"/42"

doctorb

Forgive me, but I do not know the reference to April 28.  CoUld you enlighten me please?
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

thecfarm

This will help,

http://www.ccohs.ca/events/mourning/

I think it started in Canada. I have never heard of it either.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

sawguy21

First I have heard of it. Must be something new.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Tom

I sure wish we could come up with as many reasons to be happy as we do to be sad, or serious. :D

timerover51

Quote from: Tom on May 01, 2011, 06:14:05 PM
I sure wish we could come up with as many reasons to be happy as we do to be sad, or serious. :D

Tom, after spending ten months in a hospital bed waiting to find out if I would be able to walk again, every day that I can get out of bed and put my feet on the floor and then walk is a day that I am happy.  Added bonus today is that the Sun has been shining for THREE straight days after such a wet and cloudy and cold April, and my son's college team in partnership with another college team took first place in the International Robotics Competition that took place in St. Louis this past weekend.

Last weekend was Easter weekend, and I cannot think of a weekend that combines most somber reflection and the most joyful celebration that one does.  Then you have Christmas, when we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Thanksgiving, when we look back at all of the blessings we have received in the past year, the 4th of July, when we celebrate the establishment of our country, and New Year's Day, when we celebrate the passing of one year and the start of a new, fresh one.  And then you have St. Patrick's Day, when everyone is Irish for a day.

They are there, Tom, they are there.

Thank You Sponsors!