iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tutorial for ogee feet?

Started by flip, April 27, 2011, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flip

Anyone have a good one?  Looking for a traditional ogee foot template or tutorial.  SWOMBA wants a federal style towel/bed sheet storage cabinet.
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

1938farmall

a Navy-sponsored program called the Surface Warfare Officer (SWO) MBA  ???  i'll bet that Fine Woodworking or American Woodworker would have it in their archive.  al
aka oldnorskie

Dodgy Loner

Quote from: flip on April 27, 2011, 11:31:02 AM
Anyone have a good one?  Looking for a traditional ogee foot template or tutorial.  SWOMBA wants a federal style towel/bed sheet storage cabinet.

A Federal style cabinet with ogee feet ???

Sounds like an oxymoron.
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

isawlogs

SWOMBA

Am I the only one here that has no clue to what this is relateds to ???  Texting should be banned  ::) :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Raider Bill

Brother,  :-\ I don't have a clue either.

But I'm guessing it's female.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

flip

She WhO Must Be Admired.

Yes, ogee feet.  As far as I am concerned as long as there is some foot detail, the rest of it will be straight line maybe some raised panels.  I think she likes the feet but is thinking shaker.  She can call it what she wants as long as I get dinner and clean clothes :-X
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Lud

I only know SWMBO .   She Who Must Be Obeyed.!   Nickname made famous by Rumpole of the Bailey BBC TV Show.  My wife has the T-shirt!
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!