iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Portable mills and milling

Started by ambush, April 20, 2011, 08:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambush

Hi, I just signed up here, and really don't know protocal. I'm really not overly interested in buying a portable mill, what I would really like to find is someone willing to bring a small portable mill to my location in Western Washington and mill a big cold deck of holly for me. I'm more than willing to pay for services as well as possibly share some of the wood. Any one out there with any suggestions or thoughts? Would really appreciate it. Ambush

Brad_S.

Go to the top of the page, right center. There is a tab there that says "forum extras". You will find an index of sawyers there by location that may be able to help you out.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Magicman

Welcome ambush, to the Forestry Forum.  Yes there are several sawyers that should be close to you.  The Members Map may also be helpful.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Ambush!

You shouldn't have a problem finding a sawyer in your area!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

ROUGH CUT

Welcome to the forum Ambush. I can't offer any help with the Holly but maybe you could tell me something about Holly and what you would use it for.
It's not how you get into these things, but how you get out of them.

Thank You Sponsors!