iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm sorry for misleading you...

Started by Dodgy Loner, May 08, 2011, 09:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

A Little Loner will be quite the addition!  You will be needing a whole lot more than a pint-sized rocking chair :D.  You will need a good full size rocking chair for yourself, now too. 

When the Little Loner gets to be an Older Loner, you can make a whole house full of furniture  8).

I am really excited to hear this as these will be some of the best and most dramatic days of your life.  I know y'all are very excited.  I might make something for the tyke too.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Well, when I was reading that rocker thread I knew something was behind it. Not just grand dad. :D

Congrats to both Dodgy and LeeB.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Radar and Dodgy we want to see the pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Piston

Congrats on the great news  8)  Are you gonna keep it a surprise whether you'll have a son or daughter? or find out before he/she is born?   I love surprises  :D
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Dodgy Loner

It will be a surprise whether we find out in a month or wait until November. I think I could wait until November, but my wife could not. And if she is going to know, then so will I :)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

cutterboy

Congratulations Dodgy, exciting times ahead for you.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

Thank You Sponsors!