iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Boys are Here!!

Started by CX3, April 11, 2011, 10:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CX3

My sons were born on april 4 at 757am.  Their names are Weston John who is 40 seconds older then Wyatt Isaac.  They are identical.  Weston weighed 4lb 10 oz and Wyatt weighed 5lb 8oz.  Both were healthy and momma is doin good as well. 

John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

isawlogs

Well there ya go, congratulations ....  Twice  :D 8) 8)   :-* :-* To da mommy  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DanG

Well ain't that ever a fine looking pair of youngsters and some happy Parents? 8) 8)  Congratulations!!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

D Hagens

Mom and Dad look so happy :) :) Love the shirts :) :)

beenthere

Congratulations, and many thanks for the pics. Will be anxious to see those two growing up.  8) 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sandhills

Excellent!!!!  8) 8)  Keep the pics coming and congratulations!

Piston

Congrats!  Good lookin boys right there!  Who made the shirts? 
Nice pic!
8) 8) 8)
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

WildDog

Thats great, nice pics, a big congratuations to you both. :)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

SwampDonkey

Congrats!!  Dad and mom.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

submarinesailor

CX3,

My twins daughter were born on 10 April 32 years ago.  Sooooooooo, all I can say is LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bruce

breederman

Congrats on the birth. I also have twin daughters who are 23 now.I wonder how many sets of forestry forum twins we have.
Together we got this !

thecfarm

Congrats on the new loggers.    ;D  Like them shirts.Who ever is on the right with his brother is ready to go by the way he's moving his arm.Nice looking family.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

metalspinner

Congratulations! 8)

No way of getting out of diaper duty with two of them little buggars. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Burlkraft

That's a couple a great pictures.

Congrats on the future off bearers  ;D ;D

They will grow up fast!
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Norm

ely

great looking family, pay attention to the small things they do. they do grow up fast.

thecfarm

By the way,you did not mention their brothers or sisters,are these your first ones?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Congratulations !!! Thanks for sharing your special joy with us.  It will be a treat for us to watch them grow up into fine young men.  And for you to grow older wiser.   :)  A special congratulations to the new Mom.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Congrats!  Your diaper demand will help the pulp business  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

paul case

congrats from here too. fine looking family!  
there is 2 more reasons to be very careful in the woods. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Ole CB

Great Looking Family!!  Congrats.

Bout time to put em both to work isn't it??

Patty

TWINS!! Congratulations to you and your wife. The boys are just darling in their cute little shirts.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

CX3

Thank You all very much.  These are our first children.  We are very proud of them.  My wife bought those white baby shirts and had them embroidered somewhere for them.  We are using any where from 18-24 diapers a day, and half a thing of wipes!  The boys are very active and alert.  They know my voice and really pay attention when i talk to them, its funny.  We are very blessed.

I cant wait for them to get just a little older so we can go fishing and outside to play ball and stuff
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

paul case

dont rush it. it will be here and gone before you know it. i kinda long for the daysnights of rocking for hours on end and sleeping with them on my arm in my lazy chair. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Coon

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!