iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"This is cute" says my wife...

Started by RockyMountainSawyer, April 08, 2011, 01:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockyMountainSawyer

Homemade Mobile Circle Mill, case 830 w/loader, 2-ton dodge w/ skyhook, 3/4 ton chevy duramax flatbed, stihl 460 magnum, and a brand new beautiful baby girl!

beenthere

Yes it is cute.

Has been posted before, but interesting to see it again just the same.  :)

Are you going to build one?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

I enjoyed watching it again.  That is a very neat and educational man toy.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I wonder how many hours he has building that mill?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

RockyMountainSawyer

sorry didn't know it had been posted before. I'll try a more extensive search next time before i post something.  :-\
Homemade Mobile Circle Mill, case 830 w/loader, 2-ton dodge w/ skyhook, 3/4 ton chevy duramax flatbed, stihl 460 magnum, and a brand new beautiful baby girl!

Ianab

Quote from: RockyMountainSawyer on April 08, 2011, 02:53:49 PM
sorry didn't know it had been posted before. I'll try a more extensive search next time before i post something.  :-\

No big deal, it's worth seeing again  ;)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

RockyMountainSawyer

I think if i had that little setup i might go back to work for a living at a 9-5, and save my back.... nah.

tyb525

That's a really neat working model.

I'd love to have that, and build a "working" railroad to scale, along with mini trees and mini skidders.... :)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Thank You Sponsors!