iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"most interesting man in the world"

Started by Dan_Shade, April 03, 2011, 07:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

anybody else get a kick out of the new Dos Equis commercials?

"He bowls overhand" - this one just cracks me up.

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Mooseherder

His personality is so magnetic he is unable to carry credit cards.

Some say he found the Fountain of Youth but didn't drink from it.
Why?  Because he wasn't thirsty.

Even his enemies list him as their Emergency contact number. :D

metalspinner

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

paul case

i caught that '' he bowls overhand'' thing and got a mental picture and like to laughed myself right off the couch!  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Left Coast Chris

Ditto on the Dos Equis commercials.   ........ a real HOOT! :) :)

Another rivial was awhile back for Keystone Beer.   "Young man can you help me get my kitty out of the tree?"  "Here, ....... hold my Stones"  .....the guy hands his 12 pack of Keystones to this older lady and grabs a ladder and brings a model out of the tree. "Young man, what is your name?"   "Kieth Stone"...... sounds like Keystone....
Then the older lady says "Keystone,......your sooo smooth".   

It hit a really funny bone.   Gotta love it.... :) :D :D
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

clww

LOVE those commercials, too! :) :D :)
Here are some more:
"His blood smells like cologne"
"His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser mans body"
"He's won trophies for his game face alone"
"Every time he goes for an ocean swim, dolphins appear"
"He speaks fluent French, in Russian"
"His words carry weight that would break a less interesting mans jaw"
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

ely

i seen one of those motivational posters with him on it, very funny but i cant post it on here. ;D

paul case

''he is allowed to touch the art''

it is interesting to me that they call him the most interesting man.  if it were something else might be a turn off to the most interesting women. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Raider Bill

It doesn't matter if they're running a sale or not, he's getting up to 50% off select mattresses.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Banjo picker

The commericals are too good ... no one has even mentioned the beer.   Kind of like when a speaker uses an illustration and after he is done , all you rember is the story and not the reason he told it...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

easymoney

after watching some commercials i have wondered what they are trying to get me to buy? some can be too entertaining but not informing us of what they are selling.

Raider Bill

The Navy SEALs actually happened upon a dead OBL......there was a gift wrapped case of dos on the the table....which simply read...."Stay Thirsty My Friends"
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

LeeB

He just got booted off the forum.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!