iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Target

Started by Tom, November 01, 2001, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Wakefield missed being on that dart target by 3 minutes.  I was up after midnight waiting for someone to break the 5000 mark and nobody would post.  LW visited and so did Woodmills1 and DonP and Papa Dave and Wenrich and Forester Frank and Bill Johnson and Gordon and Swampwhiteoak and Kevin and /Robert_in_W._Mi and  Charlie and Marc and Jeff Lesak and Mike_k and Bonanza and a bunch of guests but Nobody would post. Ya'll just came in looked around a left.

The count was at 4995 almost all day on the 30th, inching up til midnight when I was the only one left.  Too tired to stay up for the guys on the other side of the world I decided to go to bed.  The count at Midnight was 4998.

I got up and began watching again on the 31st and first one then the other would visit and then ....and then .......ALONG CAME JONES......er.......uh........Kevin

At 8:16:11 with only 3 on the forum, me , LW, and Kevin,  it happened.....

Kevin....here-to-fore....to be known as "THE FONTS" made his fateful post on the Behind the forum thread.  Trying to be helpful, he was, and Jeff roped him in to be corralled with such notables as Charlie and Me.  

This elite group is growing and I wonder who will be next.
DumDeDumDum....(That is meant to date you)

Gordon

Do you actually think I would fall into that hole. Being  number 5000 NOT. Don't want no part of that underwear game.

Congrats to Kevin 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gordon

Thank You Sponsors!