iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Splinter group

Started by Jeff, January 06, 2001, 05:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

If anyone would like to be considered to become part of the G.P.T.I.A. Please contact L.W. I know nothing about this...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

L. Wakefield

Get it right, Jeff! It's G. P. I. T. A.- makes less sense the other way (doesn't make a whole lotta sense either way, but..)  LW
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Bill Johnson

Ok i'll bite whats G.P.I.T.A? The closest I get is Gater Poachers Interested in Telling All is this close or am I way out to left field as usual?
Bill

Jeff

Like I said, I know nothing. L.W. will have to inform you in secret code.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

L. Wakefield

And I, of course, will unblushingly tell all (sniggering to myself). G. P. I. T. A. stands for one of the most pleasurable general functions of man- or woman-kind. Rightly titled a splinter group (just think about it), it is a role fulfilled by one or the other of the participants of a marriage at most times. (Wise participants will take turns in this role.
   I myself am eminently qualified to carry out all of the duties of a General Pain in the A**. With no pretences as to noble blood (this is reserved for those with the title of R. P. I. T. A.), I also do not have at the present time any professional status. The criteria for Licensed Pain in the A** (subdivided into the 3 categories of basic, intermediate, and total) are not within my scope of practice at the present time. Hence I do not hold myself out as an expert in this field, nor will I give any advice on the performance of acts of a**holiness, nor will I accept any financial remuneration for the same.  
  But I will willingly listen to any words of wisdom from those within the group (or lurking on the fringes) who may choose to enlighten us as to the finer points of this career option.
   And to think there were times I used to wonder what I'd be when i finally grew up!   LW
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Thank You Sponsors!